The Man in The Black Cloak Ch.11

(Sorry again for late update)

(Y/n) Pov:

Well Hermione came back and chose to get in trouble with Harry and Ron. They all wanted to visit Hagrid and got caught by Neville, by accident hearing about Norbert the Norwegain Ridgeback a.k.a. Dragon, and Draco. Yep he's still a brat alright.

I was with Fred and George since I didn't feel like visiting Hagrid because I can just go there early in the morning even I can go there anytime I want just to help him out. Harry would've brought his invisibility cloak in order to get all of them of trouble.

Everyone from the Gryffindor house hated them for losing one hundred fifty points. Even Harry had to deal with all his teammates at Quidditch not wanting to talk to him and when ever they needed to talk about him at some game plans they just call him 'the Seeker.'

Neville, Ron, and Hermione are having a hard time too, surprising that nobody doesn't seem to care about Draco. They have Detention tonight, they don't know yet but they'll be helping me and Hagrid out on something in the Forbidden Forest. I also had to help him out of his depression over giving away Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback.

Anyway back to the present at the Library. I'm just fidgeting my wand bored sitting next to Hermione who keeps being all frustrated on studying to the up coming tests since she had to go to Detention tonight and to her it's a waste of time to not study.

I got up to find another book of of boredom just to bump into Draco at the Wizarding history section reading a book. I greeted him in which he didn't show any emotion as always but I know he's happy to see me. "Heard you got Detention too," no response.

I smirked saying, "Do you like the Christmas present I got you?" He didn't look up but he did smile a little saying sarcastically, "oh yeah totally, really enjoyed your little 'Christmas Spirit', be sure to let the Weasleys know I enjoyed it."

"I know you did and I'll be sure to let George and Fred know," I said all just sarcastically as well but in a teasingly way. He just scoffed until he noticed my wristbands, "they suit you well, you got those for Christmas?" "Yep, Hagrid gave me these Defense Charmed Guards incase any animals go too feral." He looked at me concerned, I just laughed at his concern and said, "it rarely happens but there will be sometimes grumpy ones that really don't want to be bothered."

He was going to say something else until Hagrid came in all spooked with his forehead all covered in bead size sweat drops. "(Y/n)!- oh heller ther' lad," he said greeting Draco in which he responded with a uncomfortable wave back at him. Hagrid turn back to me and said, "got Dumbledores' permission for yeh to help me ter the forest tonigh', somethin' ain't right this year."

I gave him a spare handkerchief I have in my pocket robes for him to clean off his forehead. He left afterwards from the bell. "Well better study a little more in case tonight's going to take long," I said excusing myself from Draco to head to my up coming class period.

As I did exit the Library, Harry was just passing by. I had felt a sudden burst of joy seeing him, I get that everytime I'm around with Harry or Draco and I can't understand why.

"Hello there," I said in a 'Obi-wan Kenobi surprise' way while I walked next to him just so he doesn't feel lonely. Him having trouble with all the Gryffindors hating him just for losing points is stupid, I mean Fred and George have that countless times before to Ron's perspective so it isn't really a big deal.

"Hey, hanging out with that Malfoy brat are you?" His voice had a scary type anger when he mentioned his name. Why are Draco and Harry acting so jealous whenever they know I was with one of them. Geez, I'm like a gold nugget that two stupid Nifflers fight over none stop.