Back at Home Ch. 15 (Bonus)

(wholesome chapter bonus)

3rd Person Pov:

A few days have passed, and Harry already has felt at home. Even when Harry still couldn't wait for Hogwaarts to begin, he already felt cared for.

Mrs. Weasley's comforting aromas of her cooking, with a slight hint of the Weasley twins' experimental pranks explosion, have a way of giving him nostalgia.

Especially with (Y/n)

Harry can't understand why, but ever since she laid her head next to his, he started to have strange thoughts and interactions when she's around. Not to mention he's became even more awkward than ever.

He was just giving her some quidditch tips with he's own broom, to have hands on experience. (Y/n) kept on messing around with his broom by hanging on it and standing on it as well as if it were a skateboard. He did warn her to stop before she gets hurt, but ofcourse of her childish behavior she did.

She fell facing her back onto the bright grassy field with a grunt. She was lucky that she was only five feet above the ground.

This ofcourse worried poor Harry which with no hesitation he knelt down to (Y/n) looking down at her concerned. He asked her if she was alright but she just responded with a contagious laugh.

Harry was puzzled, but sighed in relief that this oddball was alright. He then realised he was just inches away from her face and immediately backed away blushing red. He thanked Merlin as (Y/n) was still laughing not noticing that he was in fact that close.

He felt his heart racing of that sudden interaction. Especially the sudden butterflies he had when (Y/n) laughed. What is wrong with him?

All of a sudden, (Y/n) finally relaxed and spoke. "Come on, let's a break," she patted on the grass at her side as she was inviting Harry to lay next to her.

Harry took a minute but he accepted the offer. So he layed by her side facing up to the sky. They layed there for awhile, the (h/c) girl pointing out the misshapen clouds as different objects or animals connecting them all onto one small story she made up to have a laugh.

Harry eventually joined in, even when added onto his usual awkward self it made the little stories even better to (Y/n). Harry just sheepishly smiled turning his chaotic raven haired head to look at the (h/c) girl, who's laughing once again.

Harry once a again felt butterflies just by looking at her and hearing her joyful laugh. He may not understand these kind of sudden feelings he has, but he first sure wanted this moment to last forever. He never wanted to let go of even any kind of memory he has with her.

He may not understand yet, but deep inside of him doesn't ever want to let go of (Y/n).

And he'll Always feel that way.