Christmas Break Ch.10

(Y/n) Pov:

Christmas Break is here and everything changed before it. Harry and Draco are sort of more 'friendly' to eachother, and I have permission to exit Hogwarts grounds when Hagrid needs some assistance Meaning if he's getting a breakdown or has trouble with any of his chores needing another help in hand. 

I'm glad I could to help him and I'm also getting a little home sick of the hut and the Forbidden Forest. I especially miss all the fun I had with the Selene wolf pack, the most intelligent wolves, not to mention five feet large wolves. I mostly roam with them for the guiding the forest in case I get lost which is useful at night, and they're also good friends. 

Weird to see Draco and Harry do any death glares whenever I'm around. Though at least they're getting along a little bit at least, even when Draco's still a brat sometimes.

Harry and I are at the Library looking for any information about Nicolas Flamel, Ron left already tired of searching. Harry tried to ask the Librarian if he could get to the restricted section but she declined the offer. 

"Not this one either," I said tossing another book to the pile of failure. Harry tossed one too almost giving up, "it'll be much more easier if Hermione's here."

We got up to go find another book somewhere until a Pansy came up to us with two presents in hand. "Hey um, by any chance can any of you note Hermione's address? I got something for her and I didn't catch up to her on time when she left," she said passing me a blank small parchment and quill. 

As I did write the address for her she gave us each one of the two presents as she was about to leave until I stopped her for something. "Wait can you note me Draco's address, I may have a little something for him too."

(**Skip to Christmas morning**)

I woke up to Ron yelling to come downstairs to the main common room but what I call the 'living room', because it literally is a living room. I put on a my gray night robe and ran outside bumping to Harry by accident seeing Ron standing close to presents around the Christmas tree wearing a sweater with his first name initial.

"Merry Christmas guys," he said. Harry responded, "Merry Christmas Ron, what are you wearing?" "oh mom made it, looks like she made some for you guys too."

"Oh say less," in seconds I turned to a phoenix just to skip the stairs gliding down to where Ron is and immediately grabbed the Hagrid's present. Harry had to walk down the stair as Ron looked all surprised of that sudden outcome, "Wow, you're pretty excited." "If it comes to presents, then yes I'll be the drama queen I am."

I first opened his letter first, with not so neat handwriting as the usual it said: 

Dear (Y/n),

Since you have permission from Albus Dumbledore, I thought to give you these. They're charmed to be useful in defense in case any of the animals get out of hand. I also asked the creator to add these designs to suit you more in style.

Yours Sincerely,

Rubeus Hagrid

As I opened Hagrid's, it came with a pair of leather wristband guards. Both with beautiful leather burn design, a phoenix above with a sun in chest and a wolf  with a moon on its' forehead at the bottom surrounded by roses. When I examined them more I then noticed on one of them there's Hagrid's writing inside saying ' For my little helper- Hagrid.'

'