Trip to Platform Nine Three-quarters and Fire Pride Ch.6

(Y/n) POV:

It's September first, the day when I finally get to go to Hogwarts. I think I'd be the first one to Hogwarts too which is funny since I literally live close to Hogwarts.

I packed some little things I need in my (f/c) trunk and decided not to change yet since it's still early.

I then just prepared breakfast for myself being careful not to make my pjs' messy, and sat at the table with my breakfast. Hagrid has left out early to do Hogwarts duty every year in September first, so I'm used to eating alone on this day. But though it'll be a little different this year.

I went outside to do some little checking on my furry friends until I saw an owl with a note attached its leg. Hagrid talked to me about owls that whenever there's an emergency he send a message to me.

The owl landed on my shoulder stretching out her leg out for me to grab the note. As I did its writing is messy as if Hagrid's in a rush. I don't blame him since Hogwarts is getting ready for students coming back. The note said;

'(Y/n), is it ok you go to the trains station I may have forgot to tell Harry how to get to platform nine and three-quarters and I'm worried he won't make the train.'

I just smiled and chuckled knowing Hagrid very well, he forgets little things easily sometimes. Though I think I should first just check on my friends, get my things to Hogwarts, so I don't have to bring them with me to the train, and change to normal clothes to go to the stations. Piece of cake.

*******<<<<<+>>>>>*******

I've arrived at the stations with my bag of my neatly folded school robes, so I can change in the train, and Crumb in my pocket as usual. I just waited at the area where there are carts to put your things in. Harry would need them for his trunk and other things.

I didn't mind going on the Hogwarts train because I can just make new friends there anyway, even though I could just walk there from my home.

Finally I see Harry with a ugly, fat, huge man with his skin that looks pink like a pig. 'Vernon' I thought.

It made my blood boil, wrinkle my nose in disgust just by looking at him. I calmed myself and walked over to Him and Harry, in which he's having a hard time dealing with Vernon pestering him.

I smile trying my best not to make it look fake and tapped Vernon's shoulder to get his attention. As he had to turn his whole body to face me because of his neck too fat for him to turn his head. "Hi, you must be Mr. Dursley, I'm (Y/n)," I said making sure I don't sound fake as hell.

Harry POV:

(Y/n) stood there smiling at my Uncle though I could tell by her eyes she's not happy.

"Charming, but sorry I don't have business with you so run along now," he said, obviously not caring about her. By that (Y/n) just simply responded, "Oh I don't mind you, but I'm here for Harry. Hagrid, my Dad, may have forgot to tell him how to get to the Hogwarts train, so you know."

Uncle Vernon turned more red than ever. I think he was hoping for me to miss it since I don't know where platform nine and three-quarters is. Maybe that's why he was all nice to me this morning, tricking me so he can leave me here lost.

I turn to the car where Dudley and Aunt Petunia is. Both of them were looking at (Y/n) with disgust looks, Dudley on the other hand also looks like he's jealous. Probably because I'm with a pretty girl that actually cares about me for the first time, yeah (Y/n) is pretty not going to lie.