(Ep 17) Feelings

Last night, I was completely restless. I was worried Draco was going to like the gift I bought him. To help me fall asleep, I put on a face mask and painted my nails in green, silver, and black. It took me a couple of hours to become sleepy. It's going to be ok Maddie. He will like your gift. I reassured me. I laid back down and snuggled my blankets. I fell asleep, thinking about Draco.

The next morning:

The sun shone bright into my eyes, blinding me. I wasn't expecting anyone or anything to be there, but something was licking my face. I shot up, only to see Slythers sitting next to me. "Well good morning to you too." I pick him up to cuddle him. He lays in my lap. I fell back asleep for a couple of minutes, to what it seemed like, before I felt a cold, soft hand rest on my shoulder. I knew who it was. I turn my head and plant a big kiss upon Draco's lips. "Happy Valentine's my Jewel." I gave him a big smile and a kiss on his hand.

He stayed in bed with me and Slythers. I heard my mom and Narcissa scream. We both jumped out of bed and ran to their rooms.
They are going to give birth. Today.

"Mom are you ok?!" I frantically look at her in pain. She didn't respond, just continues to scream. I saw Draco helping his mom, while Lucius was getting the last minute things for the new baby. "Dear, help your mother down the stairs, I'm going to get the bag!" My father runs back into their room while I latch my arm in my mother's. "It's going to be ok mom, I promise." She nods, trying to distract herself from the pain. I manage to get her down the stairs safely, and walked her to the car. Lucius and Narcissa took the same car, leaving me and Draco all alone, for the next 2-3 days.

"So princess, what do you want to do?" He looks at me standing by the door watching our parents drive away. I look at him still in shock of what just happened. "Personally I want to go back to bed, but whatever you want." I walk over to him and give Draco a big hug, resting my head in his chest, smelling his lovely scent. If Draco wasn't holding me, I probably would have fallen to my knees. "No! No more sleeping until tonight!" He kisses me on the forehead and we release from our hug. "Ok fine, but I'm going to make something to eat. I'm starved." I grab his hand and walk over to the kitchen, and went through the cupboards to find something to relax my growling stomach. "Have you found anything yet?" Draco asks me, walking over to where I was digging. "No, today was the day that we needed to go to the grocery store." I look over at him in disappointment. "Ok. We'll just get something out then." He stands up and walks out of the kitchen. I put all the stuff back, that I took out, there wasn't much. I walked to my room to find something cute to wear. After searching for the perfect outfit, I went to shower.

After I got dressed I fixed my hair, and put on a natural look of makeup, I made my out of my room, spraying on a bit of perfume

After I got dressed I fixed my hair, and put on a natural look of makeup, I made my out of my room, spraying on a bit of perfume. I knocked on Draco's door, waiting for him to get out. "Maddie sweetie, can you help me?" He yells while he is still inside his room. I hear him still moving around, so I wait a few seconds, and then made myself in. When I opened the door, he is almost shirtless. None of the buttons on his shirt were buttoned, he was running around for his other shoe, and his hair was messy, but in a cute way. "How can I help you darling?" I walk over to his bed, leaning against his bed frame. "Whoah, who knew you looked so good in red!" He looks up at me, turning as red as my shirt. "Haha, thank you." I flash him a small smile. "Can you pick out a tie for me please?" I look over at his tie collection and start digging through that. I found one that matches my shirt perfectly. "Here baby." I put the tie around my neck, and start to button up his shirt. I can't help but to smile at his abs. "Like what you see princess?" I look up at him in embarrassment. "More or less. I really do." I finish buttoning his shirt, and continue to tie his tie. I walk out of his room with him on my tail, and we leave the manor to go get food and go to the store.