(Ep 11) Getting to know My Parents

When I woke up i saw Draco, he was still sleeping. I hugged him tighter and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then I made my way to the kitchen to get water and make pancakes. A few minutes later I heard someone come in the kitchen. "Hello?" I whispered softly while I filled my water up. "Morning cutie" I turn around and see Draco and I gave him a hug. "Sorry did I wake you up?" I ask walking towards the cupboard to grab the pancake mix. "No you didn't. I almost fell off the couch." I start laughing and then Draco joins me. I made the pancakes and the parents all woke up, and came down to eat. "Wow baby doll, when did you learn to cook?" my father looks in my direction. "What else am I going to do in my free time." I sit down next to Draco and enjoy my pancakes. 

After breakfast, Draco and I hung out in my room. I started doing a tiktok dance. "I hope you know I'm going to teach you this." I started doing the Say So Dance, Draco followed along. "That was tiring.." Draco walks to my bed and flops on it. "Ok sweetie, that was the easiest one out of them all." I paste a smirk on my face and continue to record the dance. I heard a knock on my door and my mother comes in. "Maddie I- oh...am I interrupting something?" she looks at us both, with a big smile on her face. "no..I'm trying to get Draco to dance, but he sucks." I wink at him and he rolls his eyes. "Ok then...your father and I want to take you out later, so get ready." she leaves leaving the door open. "I'll close it on my way out." Draco gets up and walks to the door and shuts it (he is out of the room) I walk to my closet and pick out a black dress and head to the bathroom, so I can shower and fix my hair and makeup.  I got dressed: 

I went to find Draco to tell him bye

I went to find Draco to tell him bye. I hear music coming from his room, so I walk towards his room and peek in and he is doing the Say So dance. To save him from embarrassment, I knock on his door. "Draco! Open up I'm leaving soon." It takes him a minute, but he opens the door. "Leaving so soon?" I give him a hug and he kisses my cheek. "Bye Maddie, text me!" he shouts as I'm walking down the stairs. "Ok I will, but you better text back. I don't care if you are in the middle of the dance!" I shout back, quickly running down the stairs and Draco peeks from the top. "You saw..." he looks embarrassed. "It's are little secret." I wink at him and leave toward the car.

We three get into the car. "So where are we going?" I ask leaning against the window looking out to the dark grey sky. "It's a place called Borgin and Burkes. Ever heard of it?" My mom looks at me through the rear view mirror. I think for a long minutes. It sounded very familiar, but I couldn't think what it was from. "I don't think I have, why?" I look down to check the time because in all honesty I did not want to be there. "It's a special place where we go..." my mother gives off a mysterious aura and it make me feel uncomfortable. 

We arrived at Borgin and Burkes, which the site made me have an anxiety attack. As we walked around this mysterious place, my mother and father talked about something that seemed secretive. "Maddie, there is this special little...clan you can say that your father leads." my mom started talking to me as I looked at the creepy old things in there. "You are going to join. I'll give you time to let that sink in a little." she runs off to tell my father she talked to me and I just stand there...not knowing what to do. "Can I help you little lady?" this oldish, rusty, dusty man comes walking up to me. "I- uh.." I start until my father comes rushing in. "Don't speak to my daughter.." he tells the man, as I hide behind my father, while my mother is holding me. We left after a while, with nothing but what looked like an old diary. I thought it was useless, but to my parents it had great meaning. 

We got back to the Manor, just in time for dinner. The parents sat at one end of the table and I sat next to Draco at the other end. "So did you have fun?" Draco asks, taking a bite of his dinner. "No, not really." I push my food around on the plate. "Was it because I wasn't there?" Draco smirks, I just roll my eyes. "Well yes and no..some creepy guy, and this creepy place.." I told him everything that happened. "You could've texted me." he looks down at this plate. "I wanted to, but I had no service there.." I put my hand on top of his, rubbing his knuckles. We continued to at our dinner and we went up stairs and hung out in his room. 

"I'm going to shower. You can stay in here if you want." Draco throws one of his shirts at me and walks into his bathroom. I go into my room to quickly change, then I head back to his room. About 10 minutes later Draco comes walking out with only a towel on and his hair dripping wet. "Oh your still in here?" Draco gives me a little smirk when he sees I've changed into his shirt. "Oh- yea..I can leave." I get up to leave, but he pins me to the wall and whispers in my ear... "you're not going anywhere darling..." and kisses me on the lips. I don't hesitate to kiss back. "no hesitation? you must have wanted me badly" Draco smirks and I spin him around, to where he is against the wall. "maybe..." I go in for an other kiss, but swerve and whisper in his ear. "I don't want you...I need you" and kiss him on the cheek and left his room. 

I walked downstairs and into the living room. "Are you two ok? I hear something hit the wall." Narcissa asks quietly. "Yes, everything thing is fine, I just tripped over myself a couple of times." she walks away to hangout with my mother, Bellatrix, and Draco comes running downstairs. He sits down next to me, and to tease me he was wearing no shirt. "Did you run out of shirts? I can give you this one." I smirk and he puts his hand on my thigh. "I mean you could take it off." he starts. "and put it on my bedroom floor." he whispers in my ear and grips my thigh tighter. I, being the person I am whisper back at him. "if anything, it's going to happen in my room sweetie." I look back at the TV and everyone goes to bed, but Draco and I.

"I'm getting tired." Draco tells me, rubbing his eyes. He gets up from the couch and starts walking to the stairs. "Wait!" I quickly get up and rush over to him. "Yes my princess?" he yawns and smiles. "Let me walk you up. I'm getting tired too." We both walk upstairs and head to his room. He sits down on bed, pulling me onto him. He goes in for a kiss, but swerves to mock me. I push him on his bed and get on top of him and kiss him. I get off him and start heading out to go back to my room. "You can stay in here if you want." Draco scoots over making room for me on his enormous bed. "My bed is too far anyways." I walk over to Draco's bed and get into to it. He puts his arm around me and hums me to sleep.