(Ep 2) Draco's Puppy

I got up to get ready for my day and I also ha to find out what puppy would suit Draco the best. I went into my bathroom to wash my face, put on a little bit of makeup, and curl my hair into beach waves. I headed back out to my closet when I pick out this pretty emerald green turtle neck to go under a black overall dress and black fishnets and emerald green high top converse. As I'm about to leave I put on a little bit of my perfume and grab my phone an my bag.

When I walked out I heard Draco start to wake up, so I tried walk fast to avoid his room, but I was too late because I saw him walk out of his room with only sweatpants on. "Morning.." I told him, "What would you like for breakfast?" He yawns and with out opening his eyes he says, "Morning Maddie, erm I don't kn-" he stops, looking me and smiles. I turn a little pink and continue to walk down the stairs giving him a little smirk. I made it to the kitchen and grab Draco a bowl of cereal and a green apple while he gets himself some water.

A little while later his mom comes down the stairs with beautiful earrings and gives them to me because she didn't want them anymore. I quickly finished cleaning and then we hopped into the car on our way to the adoption shelter. Mrs. Malfoy stops to get some coffee to wake her up and she hands me one as well and I couldn't thank her enough. "Ok Maddie, I need you to do a couple of things. Look up the address for the shelter and find the perfect collar for erm....Slythers!" she tells me. "What a brilliant name! ok I have found the address, you need to make a left..." I tell her the directions as I find the perfect collar. When we got to the shelter, I immediately found the perfect dog. He was a grey/brownish French Bulldog with the cutest grey eyes. "That's the one." I tell Mrs. Malfoy. We get Slythers and an emerald green collar. "Can you text Draco to tell him we are on our way back home for me dear?" she asks me. "erm I would but I don't have his number..I'm sorry." I tell her. "Oh dear, well here you go!" she says as she is giving me his number.

 "Oh dear, well here you go!" she says as she is giving me his number

When we get home I make lunch for Draco while Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy go on a little lunch date. I make him a grilled cheese to feed his inner child and he gets a green apple. As he sits at the table and eats, he doesn't take his eyes off me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer.." I say rolling my eyes. "Oh I- I can't... my phone is dead." he says with a wink. It was obvious that it was not dead, but I just continued to clean.

Since his party was tomorrow, I had to clean his room and the living room since his friends were most likely to be in those two places. I was in the middle of cleaning his room when he comes in. "Maddie?" he says surprised to see me. "Oh I'm almost done I just have to finish making your bed and finish dusting." I say. "Well why are you making my bed if WE are going to mess it up later?" he asks while smirking. "Well Draco Lucius Malfoy, that isn't a way to talk to a lady now is it?" I tell him, leaving him with an impressed look on his face. I give him a flirty smile and go to his dresser to dust it.

Many hours go by since that incident and the Malfoys are back and it's time for dinner. This time Mr. Malfoy joined us, but I had that off feeling, so I decided to skip dinner. "Dear aren't you hungry?" Mrs. Malfoy asks. "Oh uh not right now, plus I still have loads to do for the party tomorrow." I tell her and then leave for the decorations. As I was leaving I could hear Draco sigh and I peek and he looks sad, but I have to ignore it. When I get the decorations I feed Slythers in my room since that's where he was staying until Draco sees him and I head back downstairs to put up some of the decorations and finish washing dishes. I see that Draco's parents weren't at the table, so I did a brave thing, risking my stay at the Manor, I hug Draco from behind and tell him everything will be ok and he smiles, but I could tell he was still upset so I gave him his space.

It's been a while since I checked on Draco so I go looking for him and then I see him on the couch watching a movie. "Hey Malfoy, need anything?" I ask him. "Oh um no I'm ok now. Want to watch a movie later?" he asks me. I give him a concerned face, "Will your parent be ok if we hangout?" I ask him. "I mean they left us alone for a couple of hours, I think watching a movie is ok." he reassures me. "Ok I'm going to eat some dinner right now and then I'll change." I tell him, noticing he is already in his pajamas. As I'm eating cold spaghetti, he makes popcorn for us two and gets some blankets and pillows to be a little more comfy. I do my dish and run upstairs to get changed into an oversize shirt and shorts and of course socks and then I run to the couch making sure I sit a good distance from Draco to save us from trouble, but he didn't get the memo, and sat right next to me. As we watch the movie and eat the popcorn, we laugh together and have fun. I notice him get sleepy, so I walk him to his room and give him a hug goodnight and go back downstairs to clean up the blanket and pillow mess then head to bed.