(Ep 13) Birthday Girl

It's been a couple weeks since Draco and I became official, and we are better than ever. My birthday was tomorrow and I was exceptionally nervous. I don't think my parents remember, and I don't think Draco's parents know. I tried to forget about it, I hopped in the shower and spent the next 45 minutes jamming out to music in the hot steamy shower. I got dressed right after and went to Draco's room. "Goodnight bubs." I run over to him and give him hugs and kisses. "Goodnight baby girl. I hope you sleep well." he kisses me back and pulls me on to his bed. I fall asleep in his arms to the sound of his heartbeat. 

THE NEXT MORNING:

"Good morning my princess. How'd you sleep?" Draco rubs my arm, slowly waking me up. "Good morning bubby, I slept good. How about you?" I roll towards Draco, giving him a soft, little kiss on his cheek. "Good baby, happy birthday" he kisses me back, holding me tight in his arms. I look him in the eyes, and smile. "You remembered? Thank you!" I hug him tightly, giving him more forehead kisses. "Of course I remember, how could I forget?" he looks me deeply in the eyes, they were mesmerizing, I felt like I could stare at them all day. He gets out of bed and reaches for my hand. "What are you doing baby?" I ask, putting my hand in his. "Giving you your first dance as a 16 year old.." he puts a spell on his piano to make it play while we sway around his room. I felt his cold hands on my waist, sending chills up my spine. He pulls me in, grabbing me tighter, and just sways to the music. After the lovely dance Draco takes my hand and looks at the ring he gave me. "I love you my Jewel." I start to blush, and I hold his hand tighter as we walk down the stairs. 

We part hands at the end, so our fathers don't see, and head into the kitchen. "Draco, we need to have a word with you." Lucius motions to Draco to go into the living room area. I walk to the cabinets to get a bowl. "Good morning darling." my mother walks up to give me a hug. "Hello mother." I awkwardly hug her back and she leaves back to Narcissa. Draco walks in with the biggest smile on his face and grabs an apple. "Why are you so smiley this morning?" I ask trying to find a spoon to eat my oatmeal. "No reason my Jewel, do you think it'll be ok to tell our fathers about us?" he walks up next to me resting his arm on my head. "Yea. It's probably best to tell them now, rather than later."  I walk to the table sitting on the opposite end of where my mother was, eating my oatmeal slowly.

After breakfast I walk up to my room to get all dressed up. I put on my makeup and do my hair in little beach waves. I slip into a new dress I got when Draco and I had our first official date. 

I walked downstairs feeling Draco's gorgeous grey eyes on me

I walked downstairs feeling Draco's gorgeous grey eyes on me. "Why are you so dressed up my dear child?" my father comes walking at me as I'm walking down the stairs. "You seriously don't remember?" I give a concerned look, almost tearing up. "I'm sorry darling, let me think about it, and I will get back to you." he leaves walking away with Lucius to the table where my mother was. "Baby? I'm sorry my Jewel." Draco gives me a big hug rubbing my back. "I- I can't believe him. He really forgot about his own daughter's birthday." I start to tearing up, and I hug Draco. He lifts up my chin, wipes my tears away, and gives me a kiss. "You look stunning Maddie. Don't let your parents let you down." He gives me another kiss before wiping away more tears. My father comes walking back and sees what is happening. "What is going on between you two?" he starts to walk fast. I grab Draco's hand squeezing it in fear. "We were going to tell you, but you walked off." I speak up in fear of what is going to happen next. "How long have you been keeping this in secret?" he looks stunned at the sight of us holding hands. "A couple weeks." I spit out gripping Draco's hand a little tighter, not the point where it hurts. "Who else knows about this?" my father puts his hands on his head, not wanting to believe what he is seeing. "Well Lucius is now the only one we need to tell." I mumble, worried that he doesn't approve. "I-" my father starts his sentence. "I don't care what you think! I love him and I'm not giving him up, like you did to me!" I storm away crying at this point. "Oh and thanks for remembering my birthday!" I close my door, crying until I have no tears left.