(Ep 7) Fever Free

It's been four days since I gotten sick. "Ok Maddie looks like you have been feeling better. You can now leave." Madam Pomfrey helps me up and starts cleaning the bed. I packed my homework all up and started to run to turn it in. I first went to Professor Flitwick for my Charms work, then Herbology, etc. I was almost done with turning everything in. I was so tired and out of breath, I decided to walked to Professor Snape's class. When I first walked in Draco was getting yelled at by Snape. "Oh..uh I'm here to turn in work." I give Snape the papers. "Give it here and leave."  Snape turns to set the papers on his desk and continues to yell at Draco. "Bye see ya later." I say walking out giving Draco a friendly wave and Draco smiles back as Snape raises his left arm and smacks the back of Draco's head with a book. 

I was starving, so I made my way to the Great Hall where I saw the Weasley twins, Ron, and Harry. "Hey guys, have you seen Hermione?" I ask sitting down stealing one of Ron's Sherbet Lemons. "No and give that back!" Ron says reaching for the lemon drop I already put in my mouth. "You guys are useless." I get up and walk into the halls and see Hermione crying on one of the benches. "HERMIONE!" I shout running towards her. She looks up with a big smile on her face and extends her arms for a hug. "Why are you crying?" I squeeze her tighter. "I thought you left. I went to go visit you and you weren't there." she says wiping her tears away. "I will never leave without saying goodbye!" I say looking into her eyes. We continued the conversation, talking about our days for a couple of hours and then I walk her to her dorm. 

Once I stepped inside the Slytherin Common Room Draco runs over. "You're better! I would've said something earlier if Snape wasn't yelling." He gives me a hug, I dug my face into his chest so he wouldn't see me blushing. "I wouldn't leave you without saying goodbye you dummy." I give him a friendly punch on the arm. "When are you free next?" he asks me leaning against the wall. "why?" I ask him, copying his action by leaning on the wall. "I still need to take you out. remember? we pinky promised." he tells me putting his hand on my shoulder. "Tomorrow. 4 pm. It gives us 3 hours after detention. If you still want to go." I move his hand off my shoulder making us hold hands. "Are you stupid? Of course I still want to go. It's all I've been looking forward to." he squeezes my hand a little bit. I hug him one last time. Draco walked me to my room and I gave him an other hug. "Why so many hugs all the sudden?" he hugs me back pulling  me into his chest. "I- it feels right..." I hug him even tighter. "ah I get you." he tells me giving me a little kiss on the top of the head.

I head into my room to take a hot shower. I washed, shampooed and conditioned, my hair with strawberry scents, and a sweet vanilla body wash. I finished up, did my skin care, and brushed my teeth and hair. I started to quietly walk down the stairs to meet Draco again. "Smell this Draco!" a familiar voice says. I walked closer to see they are shoving a candle looking thing in his face. "Well it smells like strawberries and vanilla. Why did you have me smell it?" Draco asks looking confused. "Well this is amortentia.." Crabbe says nudging Goyle. "We are going to give it to that girl Maddie you always talk to." Both Crabbe and Goyle start laughing and I continue to walk to Draco. He looks them both in the eye and they get scared away.

"Hey you came down again." Draco sits down patting the seat next to him, telling me to sit next to him. "It's polite to say goodnight." I sit next to him feeling the warmth of the fire, but the coldness of his skin touching mine. We talked a bit more and laughed. Draco was getting tired so I leaned against him, practically cuddling him. "Don't forget...4 pm." I tell him messing up his hair. "Oh darling...I would never forget." he winks at me and brings me closer to him. I give him a little kiss on the cheek and fall asleep with him in my arms.