(Ep 10) Reunited with my Parents

I woke up with puffy eyes. "Hey Maddie, how are you feeling?" Draco walks into my room and sits down on my bed. "Not good.." I start crying again. He rushes over and holds me. "Please don't cry.." he pulls me in tighter. "I'm sorry...please don't leave me..." I tell him, still baling my eyes out. "You have nothing to be sorry for Maddie. And I will never leave your side. I promise." he whispers in my ear, sending chills throughout my body. We heard a knock on my door and saw Narcissa walk over to me. "Oh honey..I'm so sorry." she pulls me into a hug. Draco leaves and closes my door. "Honey, my best friend, your mother, is coming either today of tomorrow.." she gives me a worried look and places her hand on my shoulder. She leaves and I get up to shower and fix my makeup. I pull out the first shirt I see and it's Draco's and pair it with mom jeans: 

 I pull out the first shirt I see and it's Draco's and pair it with mom jeans: 

I head downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hello daughter." my father tells me watching me sit down at the table. "father. How did you sleep?" I ask avoiding eye contact and stuffing my face with cereal. "very good actually...you?" he asks me. I feel his eyes darting at me, I look at him. "great." I get up and leave to go upstairs. 

"Maddie are you ok?" Draco leans on the my door frame watching me pace around my room. "Yea..yea..i'm fine" I continue to pace around my room. "Well I was going to go out, I need more food for Slythers, do you want to come?" he walks up to me a puts his arm around me. "Sure." I walk out of my room leaving him behind. I spot Narcissa. "Is it alright if Draco and I get food for Slythers?" I walk towards her in a fastish walk. "Of course dear. Make sure your back by dinner." I walk to Draco, who is just sitting on the couch. "Ready?" I pull him off the couch. "Yea lets go!" We start walking towards the door my father stops us. "And where do you think you are going...uh I'm sorry darling what's your name?" my father thinks. "Draco and I are going out. And my name is Maddie." I walked passed pushing him aside. My father gives me a stern look and Draco gets into the car.

We made our way to the pet shop to get dog food. Draco went off on the different isles, I went looking looking for dog food and got him a toy. I go purchase the items and go find Draco. I went looking around, then I found him. "You know I could have gotten you a fish." I smirk at him giving him the food because I'm too weak. "Oh I just like watching the fish swim..." he grabs the food and walks it back to the car. "Before we go back to the house, I need to make a few stops." I turns the car on. He puts one hand on my thigh and drove off to the Three Broomsticks to get butter beer. "We're here babe, I- meant Maddie.." he starts to blush. "It was cute. 2 butter beers please!" We drank our drinks and talk about our deepest feelings (i'm joking but we did talk for a while) We left and he took me too the store to get snacks o we can watch a movie later.

We got home, Draco carried the dog food in, and I carried the snacks in. "Hello darling..." Voldemort walks over to me. "Hello father." I walk towards the stairs to head to my room. "Wait..before you leave can I get a hug?" he smiles and spreads his arms out. I walk over too him to give him a hug, which was the most awkwardest hugs I ever revived. I ran upstairs to get away from him. Slythers followed me, so I picked him up and cuddled him.

Draco's POV: 

Slythers ran out of my room, and I tried to catch him but he ran right into Maddie's room. I was about to open the door until I saw her pick him up and cuddle with him. I was falling for her, well more than I already was . I accidentally bumped the door and Slythers started to bark so I walked in the room. 

Maddie's POV: 

"Oi mate! how long have you been standing there?" I pet Slythers and gave him to Draco. "Not very long..." he takes the dog and leaves, giving me a wink on the way out. Narcissa walks into my room. "Hello Maddie we are going to go get dinner tonight, all of are going." She walks over to my closet and picks out this gorgeous black dress. She leave and I go to the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup. I get dressed in the dress:

 and stare into the mirror and someone knocked on my door

 and stare into the mirror and someone knocked on my door. "Hey it's me, Draco!" I walk over to the door and opened it. He stares at me looking my up and down. "wow" I roll my eyes and motion him to come inside. "How can I help you?" I flop onto my bed and he walks over. "My tie..." he starts blushing. "Of of course darling!" I get up and fix his tie in the mirror. "wow" I look him up and down in the mirror. "What?" Draco smirks. "I look hot." I burst out laughing "I mean your not wrong" he smirks and I give him a playful punch. We go downstairs and sit on the couch waiting for everyone else to get ready. "Maddie, I want you to meet someone." Lucius taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to look  him in the eyes. "Maddie meet yo-" he gets cut off by a loud, ratted haired lady. "Hello Maddie, mummy's home!" she walks over next to Lucius and puts her hand on my shoulder. "Oh my honey, you look different from the last time I saw you." she touches the top of my head. "Yea, so do you." she gives me a hug and hug her back. "I missed you mum..'' I whisper in her ear, and I feel her hug me tighter. "I missed you too baby!" we let go of the hug and walk outside to the car. 

We arrived at this fancy dinner place and I sit next to Draco and my dad. The sight of my dad scares me. I reach down to grab Draco's hand and he holds it. We all order our food and all the parents are talking to each other. I start talking to Draco and then our food is brought to us. Draco and I got chicken tenders, which were absolutely delicious, and we continued to talk. We both finished before anyone else, so we got up and walked around for a little bit. I started to get cold, Draco noticed and wrapped me in his coat.

On the way home we talked about our movie "date".  When we arrived I gave him his coat back and went to my room to change. I wore a black cropped tank top with shorts and hugged the teddy bear Draco gave me. I walked downstairs and made popcorn for us, while Draco put the movie in. I sat down on the long part of the couch and Draco sat so close I could feel the coldness of his skin, to the point where I got the chills. He gave me his hoodie and now he was shirtless. *his abs are hot* I just thought to myself. I felt me blushing and I tried to hide my face. We cuddled together for a while, and I started to get all sleepy, so Draco covered me with the blanket and gave me a kiss on the forehead and let me sleep on him.