(Ep 3) Draco's Birthday

I woke up extra early to surprise Draco with all of his decorations and balloons. I took me 3 hours to get everything perfect, and his mother and father came out shocked. "Do you like it?" I ask them both. "Maddie...you out did yourself! Thank you!" Mrs. Malfoy say. "You really did do a great job Maddie." Mr. Malfoy say. "Thank you both!" I tell them and run upstairs to get ready. I showered super fast and did my hair in a somewhat messy high pony and makeup. I go to my closet and find this gorgeous emerald green dress, to match with my black heels, and just a touch I wear the earrings Mrs. Malfoy gave me. After I was done getting ready I went downstairs to make some pancakes since it was a special occasion. Draco can downstairs looking like he just woke up and he smiles.

"Morning!" I tell him. "Good morning Maddie!" he says, "Whatcha doing?" I give him a look. "I'm making you pancakes. Here eat and then get dressed, your party starts soon." I tell him. He looks at me in awed and eats his pancakes. "mm these are gooood!" he tells me. "Thank you!" I tell him as he goes up stairs to get ready. I finish the dishes and Mrs. Malfoy comes up to me. "Maddie, can you help Draco get ready. He can not fix his hair properly and he can't tie his tie." She tells me. I giggle a little. "Sorry, yes of course I'll go help him." I tell her still smiling. She leaves and head to Draco's room to knock on the door, which he answers and invites me in. "oh my- your hair!" I said. He looks in the mirror. "Is it that bad?" he asks. "Yes, now let me fix it." I tell him which then he sits down and I fix it and then I grab his tie and tie it for him. He gets up and looks into the mirror. I go next to him to see how I look and I see us two in the mirror and just think how cute he looks. I realize the time and I get downstairs to greet the guests inside.

The next thing I realized the Manor is flooded with guests, so I go around making sure the all the guest get what they want and take a little break to find Draco. I see him with his friends and one whispers in his ear and then he points in my direction.

DRACO'S POV: "Dude, Draco your 17 and never had a girlfriend." Blaize whispers in my ear. "I know, but I really like HER!" I tell him point in Maddie's direction.

BACK TO ME: I get butterflies and start to smile. I turn around to go serve the guest again and almost pump into someone. "Oh- I'm so sorry!" I tell her. "Ugh whatever." Pansy tells me. Wow she was really rude, who could ever like her, I thought to myself. As I'm going around serving the guest and all I could think about was Draco and how he looked. I travel in his direction when I see him with a girls, and Pansy. Oh I was so jealous, but I couldn't show it. "Oh so your the mudblood maid?" She says, "ew I'm going to have to shower to wash off the disgusting mudblood stuff off." I look her in the eyes. "Finally you are going to shower, you stink." I tell her and walk off as fast as I could. I was so mad. Not at just Pansy, but at Draco as well. I end up finding Narcissa, Mrs. Malfoy, and hangout with her for a little bit until Mr. Malfoy has me give out more treats. I walk around more and look to see Draco and more girls and Pansy is still there, and all I could do is roll my eyes. Like 30 mins go by and it's time for cake, we all sing and cut the cake and I pass that out as well. "Wow this cake is good!" I hear someone say. "I know! This tastes amazing!" Someone else said. I smile and walk to Narcissa. "Wow Maddie this cake! It's really good!" She says. "Thank you!" I say as I'm rushing to get more to give to the guests. After everyone was finished eating, they all started to leave. I saw Pansy leave and I was relieved needless to say.

There were no more guest in the Manor, so I got to cleaning and I took out the trash and felt someone follow me. "What?" I say. "Are you ok Maddie?" Draco asks. I just walk out. "Ok fine then let me help you at least." He says. "No, it's fine. I don't need a man to help me take out the trash!" I say kind of angrily and walking away from him. He tries to say something, but I leave in a hurry, trying to avoid Draco. He ended up waiting for me and walked me inside. He tried to talk to me but I ignored him.

As I was finishing up I feel someone grab my shoulder. "Psst Maddie! You should go get Slythers!" Narcissa tells me. I run upstairs and grab the box and give them to Draco and just watch him open it. He gives off a confused look first then I pull Slythers out from behind me and hand him to Draco. I get up to get some food and water prepared for Slythers and I look back and the look in Draco's eyes is too pure I start to tear up a bit. After we get Slythers to eat, Draco plays with him, while Narcissa and I stand and watch while smiling. Draco see me smiles and I can see him turn bright pink. "Thank you Maddie. Ever since you got here Draco has gotten happier.." She tells me. "Well, that's what I'm here for!" You give her a big hug and she goes off to bed. "Well goodnight Draco. I hope you enjoy your gift." I say about to run off to my room. "Wait! Thank you Maddie." He tells me as he goes in for a hug and I hug him back tighter, getting his scent on my dress. "Oh uh, I have Slythers bed in my room let me get that for you.." I say. As I return to put the bed in Draco's room, Slythers comes running up to me and I pick him up and tell him, "Please be good to Draco...he needs the love right now." I carry him back to Draco who now is again bright pink and hand him Slythers and give them both one last hug and call it a night.