Naruto only sighed. He could tell his desire for power is still there even after knowing the truth. He turned once more, and saw he was correct just by the look in his eyes. 'Eyes that hold darkness.' He thought.

"Everyone is different Sasuke. I don't see why me knowing more matters to you. I just-"
Naruto was cut off by his voice. "It doesn't matter it just makes no sense. I'm the Uchiha. I have the sharingan. There should be no way you're stronger than me."

The blonde was about to say something back until the Elite suddenly intervened. "That's where you're wrong Sasuke. As I said before, don't rely on that power of yours, it'll be your destruction. The fact that you seem to rely on them shows how some of your peers could be stronger. They don't rely on just one single thing." He tried talking some sense into the boy, only to have him scoff it off and go back to being silent.

'I think the team made the right choice in not revealing your true identity. If he would've found that out, who knows how'd he react.' Kakashi mentally sighed.

'I agree. Since he doesn't have his avenger drive anymore, I can tell he's trying to find the meaning of his life's purpose. It's not going too well.' Naruto responded before packing up his stuff. The only one left asleep was Sakura who slept through the whole thing.

"Come on Sakura, it's already morning." Kakashi called out and the pinkette loudly yawned to show she was awake. Once she was done packing they all continued heading to their destination.

Naruto had to be more careful than usual on this double mission of his and to make sure his teammates don't suspect a single thing. Sasuke didn't show it, but he was still mad about last night and decided to watch Naruto more closely.

By the time they made it to the village, Naruto secretly used his sensory to locate any suspicious people. They walked into the village and Naruto felt a large amount of chakra from two people. Luckily for him he knew these two people.

'Yagura! Utakata! We're here!' The disguised anbu mentally yelled enthusiastically.

'Hey Naruto, Kakashi. It's been a while, what beings you here?' The other two jinchuuriki's started to find the two.

'A secret mission and we're disguised so we can't act like we know you in front of our other teammates.' Kakashi explained.

The two jinchuuriki's stopped on top of a building where they saw their fellow friends. Naruto and Kakashi looked up and waved and made signals to meet later. They left and team 7 went to the Mizukage's office.

They entered the Kage's office where some anbu entered with their them for the protection of their leader. "I see the leaf team has arrived. Glad you could make it."

"We're here to pick up and drop off a scroll." Kakashi mentioned.

"Right." She pulled out a scroll as well as Kakashi. They made a quick exchange and were about to leave. While leaving, Naruto sensed some chakra fluctuate and every anbu level person in the room felt this too. "Alright you three let's head back." The Elite said trying to get his genin out of the village as fast as possible. The two genin were a good distance away for him and Naruto to make clones and sent them back to the Kage's office.

Real Naruto's pov
We jumped from roof to roof and instantly changed into our anbu uniforms without anyone noticing. Once we made it to the office again, every anbu recognized us and immediately let us in. "Two Sins are here? Did something happen?" The Mizukage questioned.

"Yes. Our Hokage sent us here because we've gotten word of the Akatsuki roaming around in the area." Dog explained.

"Very well. You two can go with a few of my anbu." She commented.