Chapter 21

**Not edited**

Enjoy, comment, and vote thanks!!!!!

**Aliyah's P.O.V**

It's been six weeks since the honeymoon and I've been puking and sleeping a lot. Adam suggested to go to the doctor but I always decline. I gained some weight, probably because I eat a lot. Right now I'm in math class not listening to the teacher. I just want to sleep. Even though I slept at six yesterday it feels like I barley slept, weird. Good thing we only have five minutes left of class.

"Aliyah are you taking any notes for the test?" The teacher asks

The whole class stops what they're doing and stares at me.

"Um..... yes I am," I lie.

He returns to teaching and the students pay attention expect me. I didn't even take any notes for the test. What am I going to do?

******

When class is over Adam picks me up.

"How was school?" He asks me when I get in the car

"It was f-." before I can finish I feel like pucking. I see a plastic bag I grab it. I vomit inside. Gosh why is this happening to me.

"We're going to the hospital and you can't decline this time." with a firm voice

"Okay." whispering

**Zaynab's P.O.V**

I'm in the shower thinking about what happened between me and Ishmael. Is been six week since we didn't talk to each other, six week since I admit the feeling I had for him. Why does he even care if I love someone before. It's obvious that he had a thing for Nefesa. Everyone has a past weather it good or bad. At home he just ignores me,its driving me nuts.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my self. I put some clean clothes on and get out of the bathroom. I take a my comb and brush my hair.

"Zaynab come downstairs and eat something." mom yells from downstairs

I put on my scarf and head downstairs.

Everyone is siting down on the table eating when I come in the kitchen. Mom talking to Ishmael's mom while both dads aren't here and Ishmael just eating his food. I set besides him putting enough space between us and start eating my food.

**Ishmael's P.O.V**
I notice her looking at me when she comes in. She sits besides me and starts to eat. Our mothers chitchatting while we just sit there in awkward.

"Look I'm sorry okay." Zaynab whispers,breaking the awkward between us.

Why is she apologizing?. I was the one getting mad and being jealous.

"How about we go out and eat." I suggest

"We're already eating something."

"More like a date?" She looks at me than back at her food

"More like a date." standing up and putting my food in the fridge. Don't want to waste it.

"Ishmael why don't you finish your food?" My mom says

"I'm taking Zaynab some where."

"Okay have fun."

I start walking while Zaynab behind me.

**Aliyah's P.O.V**

" I have good news for you." the doctor says when she comes back in the room

"What is it?" Adams says

"Your wife is pregnant."

Right when she says tears fall. I'm pregnant,I'm going to be a mother soon In'sha'Allah.

"I'll give you some privacy." the doctor says getting out of the room.

"So what are we going to name him."
Adam says holding my hand

"Him? why do think it's going to be a boy?"

"Let's name him Yussuf." ignoring what just said

"Adam we don't even know what gender it is," getting annoyed

"Are you tired?, I think you need some sleep."

This is going to be the most annoying nine month of he keeps doing this.

**Zaynab P.O.V**
We go to McDonald's even though Ishmael was willing to go to a fancy restaurant. McDonalds isn't that bad though. We're at a playground after we got the food. Siting on the grass.

"So who's Ahmed?" He ask while drinking his soda

"He a guy I fell in love with," not wanting to lie so instead I told the truth

"You still love him?" Looking at me

"He umm..... No," I say, remembering what happened at Starbucks.

"Oh I'm sorry," he says, not looking at me.
I start laughing as he looks at me wired.

"How about her?"

"Who?" He ask confused.

"Nefesa."

Just saying her name brings back memories of when Ishmael and I argued.

"It's a long story," he says, scratching his neck.

"I have time," I say, giving him my full attention.

"Lets just say I caught her with a another man when I was about to purpose to her."

I did not see that coming. I thought maybe she was just obsessed with him and he hated her. But I guess I was wrong.

"Look, Zaynab let not let her get between us."

"That sounds perfect."

"Let's forget the past and open the future."

Forgetting the past means forgetting Ahmed which is a good thing, but the future is letting Ishmael come in to my life.

***********************************
Vote 🌟

Comment💬

Share👥

Bye😘