Chapter 10

Please comment, vote, and share.
Enjoy! :)

**Zaynab's P.O.V**

I can't believe he's gone. The only person I loved. The person who made me laugh and blush is gone. It's like he took the other half of me with him. I will never love anyone else the same way. I have nightmares often since he died. Today college begins and I try not to be too depressed as I get ready. I quickly take a shower, putting on a hot pink skirt and pairing it with my pink scarf. I grab my backpack and phone, heading downstairs. I quickly eat breakfast and say salaam to mom. I pick up Amira since we are going to the same school. Amira is my best friend since 5th grade, we've been through a lot together. Amira and I pull into the parking lot.

"Let's go then," she says grudgingly, getting out of the car, and slamming the door behind her while hitching her backpack over shoulder.

The first bell rings and everyone moves inside heading to their classes.

"This is it," I say as we come to Mr.Sanford's door, which was decorated with cardboard cutouts of frogs.

"Good luck," Amira calls out,pulling open the door of her own homeroom and rolling her eyes one last time as she disappears inside.

Mr.Sanford' smiles at me causing his mustache to wriggle. I smile back as I take my seat.

The first day was always the same: they took roll, handed out the schedules, and sent home about ten million different memos to your parents about busing, cafeteria rates, and school rules. After about fifteen minutes, Mr.Sanford finally handed out our schedules. I went to my first class math. When I entered everyone was already seated.The teacher stood up, his mustache moving just like Mr. Sanford's.

"Okay, people take a seat and I'll be sending around a chart for you to fill in your chosen spot. This will be the seating chart for you to fill in for this semester, so I suggest you choose carefully," he says.

I go to the back to sit down when the classroom door opens and guy comes in.

"Class this is Ishmael he will be joining this class," he introduces him, "Try not to be late next time Ishmael."

He nods at the teacher and I look up and see a good view. When I meet his gaze, I quickly look away.

"Take a seat Ishmael," I hear the teacher say.

He makes his way towards the back and I realize he's taking the seat next to me. Why is this happing to me?

"Hi," he says with a smirk on his face.

I ignore him and pay attention to the teacher. I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see that it's Ishmael.

"Leave me alone," I groan, getting his hand off of my shoulder with a book since I don't want to touch him.

"This has been the wort day," I say as he takes his hand back.

I meet up Amira on the end of the day.

"Did you see the new kid?" she asks when we get in the car.

"Yeah why?" I ask, starting the car.

"He's so dam hot! All the girls were drooling all over him today," she says.

"Not me," I say with a disgusted look on my face.

"Don't worry, you will," she says with an evil grin.

*************************************
If you liked the chapter please
Comment.💬
Vote.💌
Share.👥
Thank you!💖