Chapter 18

Please comment, vote, and share. Enjoy! :)

1 Month Later ***

**Zaynab's P.O.V**

"I love you," Ahmed says

"I love you too," I whisper, pressing my head against his chest

Tonight I am leaving to Dubai. Why are my parents doing this to me? Why can't we just be together?

"I should go before your parents come in the room," he says, unwrapping his arms from my waist.

"Please don't go yet," I beg.

"I have to, call me in the morning before you leave the airport."

"Okay," I say tears running down my cheeks.

He opens the window in my room and leaves, without another glance back, leaving me standing there all alone. Will he forget the love we have when I leave?

That night I don't sleep. I cry like there's no tomorrow.

I will always love you Ahmed. You will always be in my heart.

"Zaynab wake up," a familiar voice whispers, waking me up from my deep sleep.

I open my eyes and see my dad standing in my room.

Fake,fake fake. Thank God dad woke me up from that dream.

Ugh school!

"Your mother is cooking breakfast," he says before leaving the room

I take a quick shower and change into a hot pink dress with a pink scarf around my head.

I head downstairs and see mom cooking in the kitchen.

"Good morning mom."

"Morning habibti," she says while putting some pancakes on a plate.

I grab the plate and sit down at the table. I start eating and remember the dream I had before dad woke me up. What would have happened if he was still alive? Would I be marring Ishmael?.

"Zaynab can you wake up Ishmael up so you guys can go to school?"

"Yeah sure mom."

"Oh yeah, I'll be taking your car to go to an appointment."

Ugh! I'll be in a car with Ishmael. I quickly go to his room to wake him up. I open the door and see Ishmael dressed already.

"Can I ride with you to school?"

There's no other choice!

"Yeah sure," he says sounding surprised.

I get out of the room and go in the kitchen to grab my backpack.

"Bye mom," I yell as I'm leaving the house.

I wait for Ishmael outside. I wonder how Adam and Aliyah are doing. I haven't talked to both of them since I went to their house to apologize to Adam.

I hear movements behind and see Ishmael walking towards the car. He's wearing a black hoodie with black jeans. The wind blowing in his hair. The sun making his beautiful green eyes shine.

Did I just call his eyes beautiful?

What happening to me?

He opens the car door for me to get in. His car is way cleaner then mine, but smaller. He starts the car just as his phone rings. He answers the phone call while driving the car.

"I said not to call me ever again," He snaps before ending the call.

Who was he saying that to?

**Aliyah's P.O.V**

This time I cook breakfast for Adam since he cooked last time. But I don't want to make only pancakes. I make pancakes, toast with Nutella, orange juice, and cupcakes. Telling Adam what happened in the past made me fell good. I finally have someone I can tell and share things with. Someone that cares and loves me. It took a month to fall in love.

I hear the shower water turn on. I have about to ten minutes to set the table and get everything ready. Everything is set and ready when hear the bathroom door open. Adam comes in the kitchen with his shirt on his shoulder and water dripping from his hair and wearing blue navy jeans.

"Morning love," he says wrapping his arms around my waist

"Morning. You smell really good."

He chuckles and smile showing his dimples.

"Of course, I just came out of the shower," he says, unwrapping his arms from my waist and goes to the table to eat

"Come sit down and have breakfast with me."

I sit across from him and start to eat my food.

Yes, I did fall for him in month days. And j didn't regret it.

*************************************

Please comment, vote, and share! Thanks! :)