Chapter 3

I was so nervous writing that chapter for some reason please vote comment like and share enjoy :)

( 1 week later)

**Aliyah's P.O.V**

I can't believe we made up after all these years. Thank you Allah. My mom and I are having dinner talking like old times. When I finish I go to my room and start packing. I call Ayan and tell her everything. I don't think anyone is ever going to take her place or replace her. I'm going to miss my bestfriend. Tomorrow is our flight and thankfully I got my mom to come with me.

**Morning**

My mom comes rushing in my room yelling like moms do. I roll my eyes at her telling me to hurry up, when she herself isn't ready. But I'm glad we're back to normal.

I go and take a quick shower and pray. When I go downstairs mom cooked some awesome Arab food. When we go in the car it is completely silent.

''So mom what the guy's name?" I asked

''Its Adam, why?" she says

I roll my eyes, Well I don't know about you, but I'd like to know who I'm spending my life. But of course I don't say this. We have just gone back to normal and I'd like to be civil to my mom.

''Just asking."

She just nods.

**Couple hours later **
Ugh I hate plane rides. We were on the plane for about 9 to 10 hours. Mom passed out and I have nothing to do.

''We will be landing in Boston  in about 5 minutes," the pilot says.

I wake up my mom and tell her. When we get off the plane I ask her what we are doing first and she says Adam and his sister are about to come and get us.

**Adam P.O.V**
When I came from work, my mom told me to go pick up Aliyah and her mother. I was kind of happy because I wanted to meet my future wife. I asked my sister Zaynab to come with to keep them company in the car.

** two hours later**

When we park the car Zaynab starts yelling like a freak. Then I see she got out of the car hugging two Muslim women and realize it was Aliyah and her mom. Aliyah looked so beautiful Mash'Allah, I lower my gaze. I get out of the car and greet them.

''Mash'Allah Adam you grew up to a handsome young man," says aunt Anab

''Thank you," I reply with a smile.

I take their bags in the car while they get in. Zaynab and Aliyah sit in the back while aunt Anab sits in the passenger seat.

**Aliyah's P.O.V**

I see a girl getting out of the car and start running towards us then gives us a hug.

''You must be Zaynab," mom says

"Yes where's the soon to be be wife," Zaynab questions excitedly.

You just hugged me. Hello? It's me!
She must be stupid.

"Oh this is my daughter and your soon to be sister in law," mom says while pointing to me.

"You're so beautiful my brother is so lucky," she says while I hide my blush.

"Thank you Zaynab you're beautiful yourself too,"I reply with a smile.

I see a man walking towards us.

"You must be Adam you've grown into a fine young man," mom says As I look up a see Adam staring at me. I quickly lower my gaze.

"Salaam and yes that's me,"he replies while taking our bags to the car.

We all follow him to the car, as he puts our bags in the trunk. Zaynab and I sit in the back seat while my mom goes to the passenger seat. The car ride is silent and awkward.

"So how's your mom?" mom asks Adam.

"She doing fine," he replies.

The rest of the ride is silent. I try not to look into the mirror in order to avoid making eye contact with Adam.

**Two hours later**

When we arrive at the house a woman opens the door who I'm guessing it's Adam and Zaynab's mom.

"Adam what took you guys so long?" She asks.

"Mom we were in traffic,"Adam says vaguely.

When we enter the house it so big you can't take your eyes off of it.

***************************
I did my best to write a long chapter but this is what I came up with. Please vote, comment and share. :)