Chapter 5

Please comment, like, share, and vote. To the side is what Aliyah wore to dinner. Enjoy. :)

**Aliyah's P.O.V**

When we set the table and everything was ready, Adam comes in with some guy I don't know.

I don't know anyone.

"Salam Ahmed I didn't see you for a while," Aunt Amina says.

Well at least I know the guy's name now.

"Sorry Aunt Amina I had exams for school to get ready for," he replies British accent
coming out strong

"No worries just wanted to know," Aunt Amina says with a smile.

Everyone takes a seat. I sit between my mom and Zaynab, while Adam and Ahmed sit across from Aunt Amina.

"So when do you want the nikah?" Zaynab asks with a smirk on her face.

My face heats up when she says that. Gosh it's like she's doing this on purpose!

Why I'm I blushing I hardly know this guy.

I look up and find Adam staring at me. I quickly lower my gaze. He always staring, is like I have something on my face.

Does he not know how to lower his gaze.

"That's up to my future wife," says Adam causing everyone to turn their heads to me.

"Um.......I don't know yet," I say slowly. I lower my head and continuing eating my meal quickly and go to my room. Could thing go any better? 

**Morning**

When I wake up I have morning breath, my hair smells from the oil I uses yesterday and it is all over the place. I get up and walk towards the bathroom. I take a quick shower and put a gray dress a pink crop top with a gray scarf around my head. When I get out of the bathroom, Adam is sitting on my bed.

Weird much?

"Hey I just wanted to ask you something about the nikah," he says and I nod for him to continue.

"I was thinking we could do it next week," he says.

I just stand there shocked at how early he wants it. What's the rush?

"Why do you want it to be so soon," I ask with a still shocked face.

"I want it to be soon so I can get to know," he says with a crooked smile

"We don't need a nikah to get to know one another," I said

"Yeah..." He replied walking out of the room

Did I say something wrong ?

**Ahmed's P.O.V**
I can't believe Zaynab came back from Dubai. We had a thing before she left. We never told anyone, not even Adam. How am I supposed to act around her now? I still love her, but I can't really do anything about it. She probably found another guy.

**Flashback** (Ahmed's P.O.V.)

Today was the day when Zaynab was leaving to Dubai. I sent her a note telling her to meet me at Starbucks. When I saw her pulling in the driveway wearing a light blue dress it made me not want to take my eyes off of her. I couldn't stop looking at her. She was so beautiful. I already ordered two coffees for us.

"Salaam Ahmed, how's it going?" she says with her beautiful smile.

I lower my gaze and reply, "Good. I wanted to ask you something important," I say while pulling out a diamond ring.

When I looked up at her reaction, I find her face turning white as a ghost if that is even possible.

"I know you're about to leave, but I just wanted you to know you're mine, "I say with a smirk.

I take her hand in mine and put the ring on it. I see a tear make its way down her cheek. I wipe it away with my thumb. I knew this was a haram thing to do, but it felt so right. 

*********************************

Sorry for the short chapter. It's not edited but I hope you liked it. Please comment, vote, and share :)