Chapter 7

Please comment, vote, and share. Enjoy! :)

**Aliyha's P.O.V**

I wake up to someone screaming. I quickly get up and recognize it as my mom. I rush down the hallway making my way to her room. She's saying things and mumbling in her sleep, I shake her awake. Her eyes open and she sits up when she notices it was me who woke her up, she slaps me. I quickly back up stunned by her action. I feel tears running down my cheeks. I run towards my room and lock it. I sit on my bed thinking about what just happened. I thought I had a my life back. I thought everything was going to be fine between me and my mom. I grab a picture of my dad under my pillow, holding it in my hand as I fall asleep.

**Morning**

When I wake up I go in the bathroom taking a warm shower. I dry my hair and put on a purple dress wrapping my hijab around my head. As I make my way downstairs, I bump in to someone. I look up and it's mom. Can this morning get any worser?

"Watch where you're going," she snaps while pushing my shoulders.

She goes in the kitchen without looking back. What has gotten into her? I'm also thinking about what was she dreaming about. It must have been something awful to have her screaming like that.

I look up and see Adam watching me. I hope he didn't see what just happened between me and my mom.

"Good morning." he says with a smile.

"Morning," I reply, heading in to the kitchen.

I'm not in the mood in talking to him right now.

My mom is siting down talking to aunt Amina about something and I make sure not to get too close to her for fear of the same episode from earlier.

**Zaynab's P.O.V.**

When I get out of the shower I put on a blue navy skirt with a blouse. I take my phone out of charge seeing that I have 6 missed calls and 1 new message. I check the message and its from Ahmed.

Ahmed- Meet me at Starbucks.

Me- On my way. :)

Do I really want to face him? I go downstairs having no time to eat. When I get out of the car I see Ahmed waiting for me, wearing a black hoodie with black pants looking as handsome as ever.

"You look beautiful mashallah," he says making my face turn pink.

I still have the ring he gave me before I went to Dubai. I really love him and I don't want to just give this up because of Adam.

" How's your day been going?" He asks

"Great!"

We go in Starbucks and order some offee. We talk about our future plans. I know if Adam finds out about this he will beat the sh** out of Ahmed. But he makes me happy and I don't want my brother to come between me and my happiness.

When I enter the house my mom and Aliayah's mom are watching TV. I'm going up to my room when I hear sniffs and what sounds like someone crying. I go into the room where the sound is coming from and see Aliyha sitting on her bed, her arms wrapped around her legs in the corner crying.

*************************************

Short chapter but please comment/vote and share. Thanks! :)