Chapter 6

Please comment, like, share, and vote. To the side is Aliayah wedding dress, enjoy! :)
**Aliyah's P.O.V**

I hear the sound of the alarm, waking me up. Summer is about to be over. I will be starting college and making new friends. I don't even know if I'm going to make any, but I'll try to. In high school almost everyone hated me. I'd make sure college was different though, everyone needs a couple nice friends.

I go in the bathroom and take a shower. When I go downstairs I enter the kitchen. At the table there was Zaynab, Adam and a guy who looks to be in his 40s.

"That must be my soon to be daughter in law," the guy says with the smile.

That must be Adam's dad, wow I've never seen him since I came. I can't believe I'm getting married soon and I'm just now meeting his father.

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you," I say with a goofy smile.

"Aliayah sit down and have breakfast with us," says aunt Amina.

I sit down next to Zaynab, across from Adam and his father. My mom comes in and greets us while she takes a seat down by aunt Amina.

"So Aliyah after breakfast we're going to buy your wedding dress," says mom with a huge smile that I haven't seen for years.

Wedding dress?

We didn't even have out nikah. I don't say nothing though. Mother seemed happy and I wanted to keep it that way. Even though they were rushing into this marriage.

Even though I hate shopping I had to pull on a smile for everyone else. I quickly finish my breakfast and head upstairs. I put on a blue navy dress with a blouse.When I go back downstairs my mom, Zaynab and aunt Amina are already dressed. We head to the car, getting in, as Zaynab drives us there.

**One hour later**

After all that shopping I can barely feel my legs. How many store did we go to? I feel like we went into every single store in the whole entire mall, my legs are stiff as I walk upstairs to my room. When I enter my room Adam is standing there.

"Salaam." I say with my gaze on the floor.

He was wearing jeans with a good shirt while his hair was messy, but in a cute way.
I can't fall in love with him quick. I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM. But his looks are getting in the way.

"Um hey, did you find a beautiful dress?" he asks.

I'm standing there awkwardly, to shy to reply. To confused in his question even though it was a basic question.

What kind of question is that?

"Can you come sit with me I have to tell you something?" he asks after I don't reply to his question

I go sit by him. He gets up and kneels on the ground while putting his hand in his pocket. He takes out a black box and before I even know what's happening, he has my hand in his. Oh this is so haram.

"Will you Aliyah marry me?" he asks, while staring into to my eye. I quickly lower my gaze.

Do I have a choice?

Before I can even think about anything I blurt out,

"Um sorry not trying to be mean or anything, Can we just please slow down on this marriage? I get that both out parents want this but I'm not even ready, " I mumble awkwardly, taking a step back.

I look up and he has this huge frown on his face.

"I'll take that as a no," he give me a a forced smile.

He gives me the ring and I put it on. Gosh why does everyone have to make this marriage a stress.

I look down at my hand, admiring the diamond ring that is now sitting proudly on my finger.

"I wish you feel the same way I do one day," his smile is forced but his eyes is a different story.

********************************

Short chapter but please comment,vote share and follow. Thanks! :)