Chapter 11

Hope you vote, comment, and share. Also it isn't edited. So if I make mistakes forgive me. Enjoy! :)

**Aliyah's P.O.V**

When we enter the house it's so big. I didn't see my mom at the wedding, that's how selfish she is. I don't have to worry anymore. Not seeing her is a dream come true. What kind of mother doesn't go to her own daughter's wedding? When Adam and I enter the house it has three bedrooms and I'm confused since it's only the two of us.

"Why is there three bedrooms," I ask confused.

"I have no idea," his voice is flat
Just great.

"Care to show me around?" I ask while his back is to me

"Just get lost, you'll find your way out you always do," he mumbles as if I can't hear him

Well like he said get lost and find my way.

***£

When I get to a room that has a huge queen sized bed I assume it's where I'll be sleeping. I go in the bathroom and change out of my dress, putting on a skirt with a blouse. I put my scarf around my head and get out of the bathroom. When I get out Adam is on the bed about to put on his shirt. I stare at his abs and realize he has caught me staring. He puts on his shirt and gets up. He walks towards past me and goes in the bathroom.

I move towards the bed talking two pillows with. I then move towards his green little couch. I turn the lights off and may my way towards the couch. I lay the pillows on the side and get on. laying there with no blanket. I should have took the blanket on the bed. I shut my eyes.

I hear the bath room door open, I open my eyes and see Adam standing there.

"Why aren't you sleeping on the bed?" His voice sounding scary

I don't reply.

"Do you want a blanket?" He asks me a wonderful question I waiting for

"Yes," this time I reply.

************************************
Short chapter but please vote,comment and share. Thank you! :)