Chapter 15

Please vote, share, and comment.

Enjoy! :)

**Zaynab's P.O.V**

"Zaynab get up and clean the house while I'm cooking,"Mom says while waking me from a deep sleep.

"Ugh.....later," I mutter, pulling my blanket over me.

"Get up now before they come," she says, pulling my blanket away.

"Who's coming?" I ask, yawning and stretching.

"Some guests and put this dress on," she says getting out of the room.

Whats so important that I have to put on a dress?

I quickly clean the house and take a shower.I put the pink dress on and head downstairs.

*Ding dong*

"I got it," my mom says hurrying to the door.

I make my way to the kitchen for breakfast. I grab two piece of bread and put it in the toaster. I grab the Nutella jar and a spoon.

"What are you doing? Go and greet the guest!" mom says, coming in the kitchen.

"I'm eating breakfast," I reply, taking the bread out of the toaster.

"Zaynab go and greet the guest now," she says, getting angry.

"Fine," I mumble, leaving the kitchen and making my way towards the guests.

"Mashallah, you have a beautiful daughter Yussuf," a lady says to my dad.

"Thank you. Zaynab, come here and sit down," my dad says while a guy comes in.

When I look up, I see Ishmael. What is he doing here?

**Aliyah P.O.V**

I wake up to my phone ringing. I look at the phone number and see its mom. Why is she calling me in the middle of my beauty sleep. But whats funny is that she calling me. But instead of ignoring it, I actually answer it.

"Hello," I say in a low voice so Adam doesn't wake up.

"Aliyah please help me." she says in a hurt voice.

"Mom what wrong?" I ask, automatically getting worried.

*Beep*

Then the call was cut off.

Why did she hang up? Why was she calling asking me to help her?Why was I worried about her?

I hear movement and see Adam waking up.

"What wrong?" He asks, yawning.

"I got a call from my mom saying she need help," I say turning to face him.

"Your mom went to Dubai yesterday," he says confused.

Why would she leave?

**Zaynab's P.O.V.**

Why is Ishmael doing here? He sits down next to this man across from us. Its probably his dad. My mom comes in with some food and sets it next to the guest. Then sits next to me.

"So did you agree?" Ishmael mom asks me.

"Agree to what?" I ask confused.

"The marriage," she says.

"What marriage?"

"You and Ishmael are getting married inshallah," she says looking at me like I'm crazy.

Why didn't mom or dad tell me about this? Me marring Ishmael is never going to happen!

"Also they will be staying here until you guys get married," my mom says without looking at me.

No way I'm  marring him! I get up and storm up to my room. They can't force me to marry him!

**Aliyah's P.O.V.**

When I get up and see Adam isn't on the bed, I get up and take a quick shower. Was mom calling me late in the morning or was it a dream? Her voice calling for help is still stuck in my head.

The way she was saying my name desperate for my help. When I told Adam that my mom was calling me why did he say she went to Dubai? Why would she go back when she doesn't have anybody there?

When I get out of the shower I pick out something to wear. I grab a hoodie and a pair of black tights.

When I enter the kitchen I see Adam cooking breakfast. The smell of chocolate pancakes fills my nose. Ahh, my favorite. I never knew he could cook.

"Good morning," I say when he notices me.

"Morning," he says putting the pancakes on a plate.

"Smells good," I say

"I made your favorite," he says turning around to face me

"Take a seat while I finish with the pancakes," he says.

"Here you go, enjoy," he says after a while, putting the plate full of pancakes in front of me.

"Thank you," I say while he sits down across from me.

"Um.... Aliyah the night you had the dream, was it your father?" He asks looking straight in to my eyes.

How does he know that I was dreaming about my father?

***********************************
Hope you guys enjoyed that!

Please like, comment, vote, and share. Thanks!