Chapter 16

Hello guys sorry for not updating so long. I had a lot of exams, but please comment, vote, and share. Enjoy! :)

Perviously........

"Um.... Aliyah the night you had the dream was it your father?" Adam asks, looking straight in to my eyes

How does he know that was my father I was dreaming about?.

I just sit there and say nothing. How could I explain that my father died in a plane crash? How could I tell him my own mother mistreated me? How could I say that I don't have anyone any more without feeling sad for my self and cry because of what happened?

"Look Aliyah, I'm your husband you can tell me anything. You don't have to build this wall around yourself. Please let someone help you, let me help you," he pleads with me.

He's making it sound so easy. But it's not easy like that!

"We can go through it together step by step," he says encouragingly, reaching out for my hand.

I freak out by his touch and pull my hand away.

I can't tell him now, maybe not ever. I get up and go to my room. Why am I so stubborn? Why can't I just tell him? He's my husband after all. Forced husband.

**Zaynab's P.O.V**

I'm just lying in bed looking up at the ceiling and thinking about what happened trying to get the news out of my head. Why am I so against Ishmael? Is it because I don't want to fall in love then get my heart broken? Or is it that I don't want to lose someone that I love again?

Ishmael staying at my house, eating my food, marrying me is not happening! No way my mom and dad can make me marry him! No way I'm letting another man in my life. I will not fall in love all over again only to be heartbroken in the end.

*knock knock*

I get up from the bed and go open the door.

"Sweetheart let me explain," my mom says.

"I don't want you to explain anything. You knew that I would say no so why go for it?" I ask angrily.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What wrong with me? Mom you knew I just lost someone I love and you still quickly planned and arranged a marriage. I told you I'm not ready to move on!"

"It's not an arranged marriage."

"To me it is, I can't-"

"You can't what? You can't fall in love again just because Ahmed died? You're unbelievable." She says exiting the room as quickly as she came in.

What has gotten into her? Why does she want me to be with Ishmael so bad?

**Adam's P.O.V.**

Why is she doing this? It's like she built this wall around her and no one can break it. Maybe no one has tried to help her or showed any effort to? What if I can help her with with that?

I go upstairs to our room and knock. She has been up here since the incident.Why is she so against telling me the truth? Why is she so against the thought of me helping her?

She opens the door. Her eyes are so red like she's been crying the whole time. Did I do this to her?

I quickly wrap my arms around her comforting her. Maybe making her feel safe will get her to trust me more and help her open up.

"I'm sorry," I say murmuring

She lets out a little laugh. Whats so funny that I missed?

"You didn't even do anything and you are apologize," she says patting my back

"Would you please tell me now?"

"Yes," she finally says signing.

So she began to tell me her story.

*********************************

Sorry if that was short but please comment,vote, and share. Thanks! :)