Chapter 20

**Aliyah's P.O.V**

"Come on Aliyah we're going to be late for the flight," Adams yells from downstairs.

"Give me a minute," I yell back, fixing my scarf

We're finally going on our honeymoon. I can't wait to see Morocco. I heard they have many different kinds of food there.

I finish putting on my scarf and head downstairs.

"Its about time. I was about to come up there," Adam teases.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes, opening the door.

I make sure that I took my camera to capture the fun and amazing times I will have with Adam.

**Ishmael's P.O.V**

I'm in my room thinking what I should do about Nafesa. Should I tell Zaynab what happened between us?bWhat did Nafesa tell Zaynab? Why is she even here? Can't she just leave me alone and stay out of my life?

Until yesterday she has been texting me saying she loves me and wants me back. Sometimes she'll call but I don't bother answering the phone.

I get up from bed and go downstairs. When I enter the living room I see Zaynab watching somthing on her laptop. She has popcorn in her hand, with her eyes fixed on the screen. She looks adorable. I wonder what she's watching.

"What are you watching?" I ask.

She finally notices me and looks up from her laptop.

"Vampire diaries."

"Oh. Um, can I ask you a question?"

She pauses the show and looks up at me.

"Yeah sure."

"What did Nefesa say to you?"

"Nothing important," she rushes out with a smile.

Why is she smiling? Yesterday she looked frightened. Like Nefesa said something to her and scared her.

"Are telling me the truth?" I ask, not convinced.

"Why would I lie?"she says, avoiding my gaze:

Something is fishy.

"I'll just ask Nefesa what she said," I reply, giving her a smirk and leave the living room.

"Wait no!" I hear her yell.

I walk back and see her putting down her laptop

"Are you going to tell me then?"

**Zaynab's P.O.V**

"Yes I will tell you," I sigh.

"Then start," he says grinning smugly.

"She said to stay away from you," I reply, choosing not to mention the other parts. He's not going to figure it out anyways.

"That's it?"

"Yeah," I lie.

"Are you going to?" He asks nervously.

"Yes."

I get my laptop and head to my room. Why is it so hard to admit the feelings I have for him? Do I even have feelings or am I just going crazy? I open my laptop and continue to watch Vampire Diaries.

**Adam's P.O.V**

"We will be landing in Marcoo in about 4 minutes," the pilot says.

Ugh yes. Aliyah is fast asleep next to me, with her head on my chest.