Chapter 13

Hope you vote, share, and comment. Enjoy! :)

**Zaynab's P.O.V**

When I come home my mom is in the kitchen cooking. Then I remember that Adam and Aliyah are coming for dinner.

"Hey mom, do you need help?" I ask, coming in the kitchen.

"Yes honey, can you set the table?" She says

I quickly set the table and go upstairs to change.

*Ding dong*

Hearing the doorbell, I go downstairs and find my mom hugging and kissing Adam's cheeks. Did she miss him that bad?

"Hey bro," I say, giving him hug.

"Hey,where's dad?" he asks mom.

"He's in the bathroom," she says going back into the kitchen.

"So Aliyah, how's marriage life going?" I ask her.

"Good," she says while she's looking around for something or someone.

When everyone's seated dad joins us. Why hasn't Aliyah's mom joined us yet? Does she even miss her daughter?

"So when are the grandkids coming?" Mom asks looking at Adam.

"Mother we just got married," he said looking towards Aliyah.

"So mom when is Zaynab getting married?" Adam asks smirking.

"I'm not getting married," I snap looking at my brother.

"Would you move on? Ahmed died." my mom says before putting her hand over her mouth.

I just sit frozen in my spot. She did not just say that! Adam knows now! I'm doomed. She can't even shut her mouth! Adam gets up with a pissed off look on his face and makes his way towards the door.

"Adam please let me explain," I say as I run after him, blocking his way.

"Explain why my sister was in love with my best friend and was seeing him behind my back," he says yelling at me.

"I am still in love with him so stop saying was!" I yell before walking past him and going upstairs, slamming my door shut.

Why is this happening to me? I lock the door in my bed room and quickly fall asleep, too tired to even cry.

**Aliyha's P.O.V**

When we enter the house Adam's mom opens the door. She hugs him and kisses him on the cheeks.

"Hey bro," Zaynab says, giving Adam a hug.

"Hey,where's dad?" he asks his mom.

"He's in the bathroom," She says while going back in the kitchen.

"So Aliyah how's marriage life going?" Zaynab asks me

"Good," I lie, I then look for my mom. Where is she?

When everyone is seated Adam's dad joins us.

"So when are the grandkids coming," Adam mom asks, looking at Adam.

"Mother we just got married !" He said looking towards me

Awkward.

"So mom when is Zaynab getting married?" Adam asks smirking at Zaynab.

"I'm not getting married," She snaps, looking at her brother.

"Would you move on? Ahmed died," her mom says before putting her hand over her mouth.

I look over at Adam and see surprised. He gets up and makes his way towards the door. Zaynab gets up and follows him, blocking his way.

"Adam please let me explain," she says, blocking his way.

"Explain why my sister was in love with my best friend and seeing him behind my back," he says yelling at Zaynab.

"I am still in love with him so stop saying was!" She yells before walking past him and going upstairs. I hear the sound of her slamming her door shut. Wow, I did not see that coming.

"Come on Alyaha we're leaving," Adam says grabbing my arm and leading me out of the house.

When we get in the car it's awfully quiet until we go in the house.

"You shouldn't have yelled at her," I say going into our room.

"What was I suppose to do? I just found out my sister and best friend loved each other!" he screams at me.

"It's called love Adam. You can't control love. It just happens. They probably knew you would react like this that's why they kept it from you," I yell back angry that he is yelling at me for giving my opinion.

I don't see what the problem is. So what they didn't tell him? He probably wouldn't have approved anyways. Love makes people do crazy things. They probably thought keeping it a secret would be better than having Adam put an end to it.

Love is about caring about someone as much as you care about yourself. Listening to their ideas and dreams. Adam is getting angry at me just because I voiced my opinion. He should listen to my opinion just like I have listened to his, that's what love is about. How will this work if he can't even listen to me about something simple like whether or not what Zaynab did was wrong?

Will this marriage even work out? Should I cut him some slack and be a wife any husband wants? Should I give a shot at love.

*************************************
Please comment, vote, and share. Thanks! :)