~ Epilogue ~

I was so scared of posting this but you guys deserve a happy ending :)
shit i'm crying.

"Never settle for less than your dreams

"Never settle for less than your dreams. Somewhere, sometime, someday, somehow, you'll find them."
- Danielle Steel

9 MONTHS LATER

"is it out yet?" Eden groans.

Finally, on the day Spencer got a break from his cases, Eden's water broke. It has now been 9 hours since her water broke.  And she has never wanted to murder someone more.

"honey, you're 7 centimeters dilated," Penelope squeezes her hand.

"did you just call your child it?" JJ asks.

"hey, I'll do what I want, I'm in pain," Eden glares at the blonde woman.

"I got more ice chips," Spencer rushes in.

"Oh, my knight in shining sweater vest," Eden says sarcastically.

Spencer laughed dryly and sat down beside her.

"Hey, you guys remember the last time I was her like this-" she started before a contraction interrupted her.

"What happened last time?" Johnathan asked innocently.

"I was... getting checked after I was... kidnapped and found out I was...pregnant," Eden replied through clenched teeth.

She took in deep breaths as an awkward silence filled the room. The contraction passed and she chuckled awkwardly.

"Isn't it fun the first time I have hetero sex in years, I get pregnant," she nodded awkwardly.

"My poor baby," Andy held her cheek.

A nurse came in to check how dilated Eden was and informed them it was time. The team, Andy, and Johnathan stayed out in the waiting room while Eden and Spencer went to the delivery room.

"Alright, Eden, it's time to push," The doctor said.

"Ok, but what if— I didn't," Eden grumbled in pain.

"You sorta have to," The doctor said.

"Ok, but what if-" Eden was cut off by another surge of pain.

"Goddamnit! you and your stupid genius semen!" she groaned.

"Thank...you?" Spencer questioned.