Chapter XIX: Little Things

✫small picture but whatevs✫

"To fall in love with someone's thoughts - the most intimate, splendid romance

"To fall in love with someone's thoughts - the most intimate, splendid romance."
- Sanober Khan

~
"Both of you, hush! Let's get you ready."
~

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Penelope cheers as Eden comes out of her room in the blue dress, her hair half up half down, and curled lightly, natural makeup to go with it all, and nude flats.

As much as she'd like to wear heels, she knows she won't be able to walk by the end of the night.

"You like?" Eden asks nervously.

"Like? LOVE! Let me take some pictures," the blonde pulls her phone out and starts motioning at Eden to spin.

"Okay, mom," Eden chuckles as she gives Penelope a twirl. 

"If he doesn't propose to you, I will."

"Woah, no proposal happening," Eden announces as Penelope frowns, "and no pouting, no marriage for me yet, or maybe even ever."

"Ever?! Oh no, missy, I need to be the maid of honor," Penelope declares. 

"Of course Penny, now leave."

"You can't get rid of me that easily, I'm the adult here," Garcia crosses her arms.

"Were both adults, Pen."

"Not tonight, you aren't. I need to make sure this boy is good news and will bring you home by 12 sharp!" Garcia pulls out a shawl to cover her shoulders from her bag and sits down on the couch, in a very serious manner.

"I need to ask Hotch if he's gotten you drug tested yet, " Eden mutters under her breath.

Just then a knock is heard from the entry and before Eden can go over to open it, Garcia shoots up and bolts to the door.

"Dr. Reid, " Penelope says in a monotone voice.

"Garcia..?" Spencer responds.

"What are your intentions with my Eden?"

"Bye, mom!" Eden exclaims as she grabs Spencer's hand and leads him out of her apartment building.

"Home by 12! And use protection!" Garcia shouts leaning on the door frame, watching the couple run to the elevator. Penelope is stuck in a trance before being interrupted by Flora.