Chapter VII: ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ

(A/N: as you can tell i feed my children well )

"Drunken men give some of the best pep talks." - Criss Jami

~
"Sounds good, I just need to get my neighbor to feed my fish."
~

After work, Eden drove back home and immediately rushed to her closet to look for the perfect outfit.

This is to impress me, NOT Spencer.

"You trying to impress Spencer?" Andy asks at her doorway.

"JESUS! Can't you knock?"

"It's not my fault you can't close a door, " he states, "what are you doing anyway?"

"Getting ready for the club and don't worry, you're coming."

"Good, Johnathan has been getting on my nerves, " he says crossing from the door to the edge of her bed, flopping his back against the mattress.

"What did he do?"

"He asked me on a date."

"And that's bad... How?"

"Excuse me, have you heard of this thing called, commitment?" he shudders sitting back up.

"But when we watch Call Me By Your Name, all of a sudden you wanna get married to Armie Hammer?"

"Yeah but that's because it's ARMIE HAMMER, i would happily stop having commitment issues."

Eden shakes her head and looks back at all her clothes sadly.

"Help me, " she pouts turning her head.

"Ok, where are we going?" he says walking towards her.

"A new club called Medusa."

"Uh-huh, " Andy starts rifling through Edens's closet, throwing random stuff out as he goes.

"Hey! Can you not just look through a closet like a normal person?" she asks catching up random clothes.

"Honey, I have to make sure the hetero monster doesn't try to come and force me back in the closet."

"eh, good point, " she says picking up clothes from the ground.

"AHHH! I found something!" Andy practically screeches as he pulled out a sage-colored satin dress with a plunging neckline—

that Eden would have to wear with no bra.

"I think that might be a bit revealing," Eden says grabbing the dress.

"That's the point, this is the dress and that's final," he says crossing his arms.

"But-"

"No buts unless it is yours looking amazing in this dress."

"It does look great in it doesn't it," Eden grins.