Chapter XII: Mama

TW: Sexual Assault, Mutilation, Disemboweling, Stabbing, Death

The only love that I really believe in is a mother's love for her children

- Karl Lagerfeld

~
"Wheels up in thirty."
~

Now on the jet, heading towards Midway, UT, Spencer sits on the couch with Eden sitting on the other end, Emily and JJ in front of them, with the other three men scattered elsewhere.

Eden staring down at the crime scene photos speaks up,"Do you they could've been sexually assaulted?" she asks the group in front of her.

"Could be, " Reid says looking anywhere but Eden.

Strange.

The plane starts and flies in the air now, each person starts doing their own thing. JJ and Emily continue talking about whatever, Reid pulls out a book, Rossi is speaking to Morgan, Hotch looks down at his tablet, the same as Eden.

"Hello, my grizzly bears, " Garcia says when she pops up on the screen.

Morgan speaks up, "Hey baby girl, got anything new for us?"

"Sadly yes, another body has been found. Avery Wayne, age 24, has been found by her husband just a couple of minutes ago, " Garcia frowns.

"Any kids?" Rossi asks.

"One, a 9-month-old baby, " she frowns.

"Grace was just killed 3 days ago, he's getting faster, " JJ says.

"Alright, Rossi, Reid, and Ellis, go set up at the station. Prentiss and I will go to the latest crime scene, Morgan and JJ, go to the Hansen-Jones' residence, see if there's anything we missed, " Hotch asserts.

Everyone nods and Eden heads to the bathroom after the small briefing, Spencer looks up from his book for a second as she walks by catching a glance at her ass.

JJ and Emily lightly snicker but Reid doesn't notice and continues to read his book. The next 3 hours pass by slowly for most of them, but Reid has packed enough books to last him a bit more.

Eden scooches closer to him, their thighs nearly touching as she looks over his shoulder,

"Whatcha reading?" she giggles.

"Mrs. Dalloway, " He spits out.

"Spence, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, why?" he replies, still averting his stare.

"Because you haven't been looking at me all day. Like right now."

"I had a weird dream," he said slightly glancing up.

"What was it about?"

"Umm... Rossi's pasta tasted terrible."

"My pasta tastes like WHAT, " Rossi exclaimed from his chair. Eden turns to him,