XXIV: She'll Be Okay

TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT IM DOING

"...the sad part is, that I will probably end up loving you without you for much longer than I loved you when I knew you.
Some people might find that strange.
But the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them."
- Ranata Suzuki

-ᵒᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵠᵘᵒᵗᵉ ᵈᵒᵉ-

~
And suddenly, everything went black.
~

Narrators POV:

The team was gathered at the station, trying to figure out who could've taken Eden.

A knock from Spencer on her door and no response was all it took for him to break through the entrance. Spencer entered her room and saw the discarded gun on the floor, her luggage unopened, and blood splattered on the carpet.

Spencer now sat in the conference room, his leg bouncing up and down as his brain worked a million miles per minute, trying to find Eden.

The entire team looked his way in concern, but he didn't pay them any attention, he was more concerned for the woman he's in love with. Garcia was already informed of Eden's kidnapping, so now the team is waiting on any information she could give them.

Spencer ended up calling Andy, informing him about Eden. Andy started laughing as he thought it was a joke before starting to cry. Andy told Spencer all about who could hurt her. A very shortlist. Andy says Eden just has the charm to make everyone love her and if she doesn't come back alive, he'll sue the FBI for emotional distress.

"I did a background search on the names on your list," Garcia said in a choked voice. Not even she could lift the mood as their teammate was gone.

"What do you have?" Emily said hurriedly.

"Anna Clark is clean, nothing bad on her record. She and Eden were in a relationship. According to them, it ended well. Andy is also clean, along with her grandmother," Garcia began.

"Garcia, did you find anything suspicious?" JJ asked trying to keep herself from crying.

"Mady Hughes has a restraining order charge from her ex-boyfriend that she broke multiple times. She dated Eden as well. I called Andy and he said they didn't end well, Mady was really possessive and controlling."

"Do you have any idea where she could be?" Reid spoke for the first time in a while, stunning the group.

"I'm still digging, I checked for storage spaces under her name and nothing came up."