Chapter XIII: Flirt

TW: Sexual Harassment

"Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other

"Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then."
- Katharine Hepburn

~
"Yeah, she would."
~

After saying goodbye to the Waynes, Eden turns on her heel to walk to the team. She notices Reid gazing at her before blushing profusely and turning around. She giggles and continues to walk before a man stops her in her tracks.

"Hey there, Evie right?" officer Taves says.

This is the sperm cell that should've been swallowed. 

"Dr. Eden Ellis, " Eden scowls.

He nods, looking her up and down,

"You do well with kids, " he starts,

Oh, God-

he leans closer, "Your clock is ticking, you know—"

I swear to Aphrodite-

"I can help you out with that, " he smiles in Eden's ear, "wanna grab a drink?"

"No thanks, trying to catch a serial killer."

Although I might've already found one.

He chuckles, "I meant after the case."

Okay, Ted Bundy.

"I live really far away...so-" she tries to pass but he blocks her way once more.

"you could always move," he smiles.

You. You could always move.

"I don't move for anyone but myself, and thanks for the offer but I think I could find a micropenis like yours just fine in Virginia," she smiles sweetly before strolling past his shoulder.

She enters the room, the team looks up at her, and over her shoulder, Emily walks back into the room,

"Oh my God! If you guys could've been there to see that interaction!" Emily laughs.

"What interaction?" Spencer turns his head around.

"Eden and officer creep's small talk, " she smiles.

"What happened?" Spencer asks, brows furrowed, turning his full body to face Eden.

"Guy told me I'm good with kids and that he could help me out with that since my time is running out, " Eden rolls her eyes.

"He what now?" Morgan asks in angry shock.

"Relax, tiger, he asked me for drinks and I told him no, which seems to be a difficult answer for men these days. I shut him down as nicely as possible and when I used the distance excuse, he said that I could move,—" Eden replied.