Chapter XXI: Cosmo and Walter

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH!

"Well, I hope you and your Romeo work out, good luck Juliet." - My 4th wife, coldguacomole

~
"Ti amo, Amore Mio."
~

The night was strange for Spencer. In a good way. No nightmares. No intrusive thoughts. For once, he got a good night's sleep.

And he didn't understand why until he woke up and looked at the woman beside him.

She looked so peaceful. So beautiful. The sun rays shining through the curtains making her skin glow. She truly looked like a goddess. And to be honest, Spencer wouldn't be surprised if she was one.

One thing that he remembered from the night before, other than, well, everything. Eidetic memory. He heard her mumble something. He wasn't sure what, but he was sure it was just her saying good night. It was too soon for I love you's.

Right?

Right.

"Good morning, love," Eden muttered, her eyes slightly open.

"Good morning," he smiled down at her and kissed her on the lips gently.

*RING*

"Not anymore," she groaned into his chest.

He chuckled before reaching over for his phone. After glancing at the name on his phone, he quickly excused himself out of the room. Eden watching him leave in confusion. Only a few words are heard every now and then from the living room.

"Good morning...yes...I think...mhm...mom-"

mom.

Hearing what happened to his mom the night before, Eden's heart broke for him. She learned that he was scared about passing the genes on to his children or even getting it himself. All she hopes for is that he doesn't get scared of anything. That's all anyone hopes for the people they—

Oh, no-no-no. If I say... You know... it's only in Italian.

Eden's eyes widen at the memory of last night.

Did she really say that?

Even in Italian.

Knowing Spencer was a blessing in itself. Even if he didn't know you. But he did. He knew Eden. Listened to her, comforted her, made her laugh, how was she not gonna fall for him?