Trust Issues

Jungwoo's POV:

"Eleven! Get off your phone. I need HELP!" Jungwoo scolds his best friend who was sitting on his bed, texting his boyfriend.

"For the last goddamn time, Woo. It looks amazing on you! Lucas will love it no matter what you wear, because you're the one wearing it for jihyo's sake." Ten rolls his eyes, looking at him in the mirror.

A knock from the door sounds in the room, Yuqi poking her head in.

"Lunch is ready. Dad said that he finally made dessert without fruits this time for Ten." she smiles, giving the said boy a thumbs up. 

"Okay, whatever." Jungwoo doesn't bother to look at her, causing the girl to frown and leave.

"Woo, that was a bit harsh." Ten says, looking at the closed door.

"Exposing me in that way was harsh. If I let her stay any longer, she would probably make me feel even worse." he sighs, changing back into his casual clothes.

"But Jungwoo, you told me that she came into your room and tried to apologize last night." Ten said, trying to make sense of the situation.

"I can't forgive her. She's just trying to go for Lucas again." Jungwoo's eyes narrow.

"Jungwoo, why are you so goddamn paranoid?! Lucas asked YOU. Not her. I'm pretty sure she's moved on. I mean, rejection really opens your eyes, no matter how closed they are. She isn't the one who needs to move on from Lucas anymore. It's you that needs to move on from her." Ten gets up, sitting straight in order to talk some sense into his best friend. 

"You wouldn't understand, Ten." 

"I'm not the one that needs to understand! You need to snap out of it and look at yourself or you're going to go back to your old ways." 

Jungwoo sighs in frustration, leaving the room.

'He's going to get taken away. He's going to leave me alone. He's going to find someone else. He's going to hurt me.'

And that was how Jungwoo changed as well.

For good? Probably not.

For worse? Not that either.

With the risk of losing himself and his trust in everyone? Yes.

- - 

Lucas's POV:

"Snoopy! Did you decide on your outfit?" I ask, wrapping a hand around his waist as we walk through the hallway.

"Mhm! You'll get to see it on the day of the dance." Jungwoo nods, excitedly.

"Yo Lucas! What's up?" Jaehyun from the basketball team calls out to me, as we pass by in the hallway.

"When's the plan to ask Yuqi to the dance? Everyone's been waiting!" he adds on.

He really HAD to say that.

"Jaehyun, I'm not going to-"

"I'm in a bit of a rush right now! Talk to you later-" he runs to his class, not hearing what I tried to say.

'I was right. The peer pressure is going to get to him.'

I turn to Jungwoo, seeing him completely dejected all of a sudden.

"Jungwoo, he didn't mean-" 

"I'm going to go wash my hands since we just had lunch. You can go to class without me." Jungwoo gives me a fake smile, walking away quickly into the large crowd of people before I could get to him.