View

This chapter is based on the Taemin x Minho (2min) ship!
- - 

February 14th ~ Morning

Minho's POV:

"Jungwoo! Remember to wait outside after your club. I'll pick you up there!" Taemin waves to our second oldest son, who yells an aggressive "Okay!" back to him, most likely embarrassed in front of Lucas who was picking him up.

"Gogi!" My stressed husband spots our panicked daughter heading down the stairs. "I'm proud of you." His expression changes to a soft one, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Yuqi was going to confess to Minnie today... it was... sweet? She had originally asked for help from Baekhyun, but Chanyeol ended up listening in, Taemin and I following... we all pretty much found out. That's what you get for having a big family. I can't say I regret anything though, because I gave her pretty good advice in my opinion.

Her fault that she thought it was cringey... 17 year old Taemin had definitely loved it.

I give my daughter a thumbs up, not being one for words myself, as she leaves the house, waving.

"They're growing up so fast, Hyung~" Taemin turns to me, pouting.

He had a habit of calling me hyung when he was emotional... it was damn cute.

"I know, but we still have their whole lives to watch. Just wait, next thing you know we'll find out one of them is getting married." I chuckle, holding onto my husband.

(A/N: 2min are definitely in for something when Chanbaek get home...)

"Where's Baek and Chanyeol? They're going to be late for work." he starts worrying again.

"I swear, you'll never stop worrying until absolutely everything is done." I sigh.

"Oh shut up. I married you because you're the only person who would deal with my worrying." He rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.

"Are you sure that that's the only reason?" I raise an eyebrow, walking over to fix his hair. "Maybe you're just worrying because you want to rush the kids out of the house... for us to have it to ourselves?" 

He stares up at me, blushing, but getting cut off when he was about to say something.

"Dad!" Baekhyun yells, groaning, with Chanyeol following behind him.

"Don't let your Father worry for you, Baek. He seriously thought you were going to be late." I give my son an evil smile, patting Chanyeol on the back as well.

"You guys are disgusting." Our eldest son shakes his head, Chanyeol trying to calm him down.

Except for the fact that Taemin snaps again.

"Yah, Baekhyun! I raised you, fed you, love you, and you call me disgusting for wanting to love my husband? This is why they say there's no point in raising kids..." I have to hold my husband back, to keep him from running at Baekhyun. 

I swear, like father like son. Those two are the exact same. 

"Taeminnie~ calm down. It's Valentine's Day, isn't it? We all know Baekhyunnie's being a hypocrite because he and Chanyeol are going to go on a date as well." I whisper into Taemin's ear, still loud enough that Baekhyun and Chanyeol can hear.

"I hate you two!" Baek says jokingly, pouting on the way out of the house, Chanyeol just patting his head.

"Love you too!" We respond.

"So what's your plan for today?" Taemin looks up at me, clueless.

"We're going to a dance studio." I reply plainly, as a smile grows on my husband's face.

"You're the best, you know that?" 

"If I wasn't, you wouldn't have married me." 

We arrive at the studio I rented out, and walk into a room, wall mirrors surrounding most of the sides.

"Wow, this is really nostalgic." He looks around in awe.

"Minho! Where are you?"

A friend of mine walks up to me, but I'm too busy admiring the elegant dancer in the practice room of the school.

"Oh, you're interested in Kim Taemin? He's really shy, though. Good luck with that."

Shy... that's cute.

I walk into the practice room, startling the younger boy who was dancing with full concentration.

"Kim Taemin, right? I'm Choi Minho. Could you teach me how to dance?"

"We should dance to the song I choreographed when we were in high school!" Taemin's excited voice breaks me out of my memories.

"Yeah, let's do it." I nod, connecting my phone to the speaker.

(Play the song to set the mood~)

The music starts playing and... wow.

He's gorgeous as ever. 

Still the beautiful dancer I once admired.

"Neomu areumdaun-daun-daun-daun view~"

Instead of dancing to the next part, I back hug him, seeing his beauty in the mirror in front of us.

"I'm falling in love with you all over again, Taeminnie. I could watch you dance for our whole lives. You're the best dancer, choreographer, husband, father, business partner, and best friend." I leave kisses on his face with every compliment.

"I couldn't have asked for a better father to our children, husband, or best friend either. Thank you for being the best soulmate I could ask for." He responds, hugging my arms around him.

The music continues to play around us as we move slightly together to it.

"Nugudeun cheoeumigessji like you"

"I feel a thousand senses"

"Byeolbiccui hyanggwa maseul bon geosdo"

"I'll never leave you lonely"

"Hyanggiui mugereul neukkin geosdo"

"I won't let you down"

"Soriui saekgwa moyang bon geosdo"

- - - 

thank you for reading!

2min is finally done T-T now I just have to add some plot chapters and the special chapters <3 the side ship season is done! comment if you have any ideas~