So he likes me...

*The Next Day / The First Day of School*

YUKHEI'S POV:

I stand next to my closet scrolling through my social media. It's not the first time I've woken up earlier than I needed to. After all, everyone's thoughts start flooding in and I can't sleep peacefully. 

"Yukhei, get ready soon. I'm dropping you off to school." my brother, Yixing, says.

I groan and get ready. 

Everything at school is a waste of my time. Except for...that person.

I skip breakfast and get into Yixing's car.

"I have a headache..." I say, feeling the throbbing of everyone's thoughts.

"Well, today we're starting your lessons on how to only focus on certain thoughts. You'll be pulled out of a few classes by a specialist that works for the company." he says, knowing how I feel.

*At The School*

I get out of the car and head towards my brother-like friend, Kun. He seems to be staring at someone, and I realize that it's not just him. Everyone's staring at them. I turn to my left and see Kim Jungwoo and Kim Yuqi stepping out of their limousine.

"I'm guessing everyone here went crazy when they found out Jungwoo had a younger sister, right?" I turn and ask Kun.

When I turn back to the siblings, I meet eyes with Yuqi, who smiles and waves at me.

She's pretty cute. She really changed a lot over the summer.

I take a look at Jungwoo, who walks over to Ten. His soft features erupt uwus inside everyone he meets, more importantly, ME.

Yes, I might have a small crush on him, but I need to get through a normal day before I let my feelings take over. I ALSO know that Jungwoo has a small crush on me. Even though reading his mind is invasive, I can't help it.

*Flashback to Summer*

'I wish I could tell him that I love him.'

I hear a thought, sounding like Jungwoo's voice.

He sits right in front of me, on his phone.

'He'd probably reject me. After all, who could love me? As a person-'

A knock on the door is heard, snapping me out of Jungwoo's thoughts.

"The food's ready. Come downstairs when you want to eat." Taemin says.

'I completely ship!' I hear from Jungwoo's dad as he walks out of the room.

So he likes me...

*Present Time*

I head to my math class and sit in front of Jungwoo, who is already there, studying.

"Hey Woo." I greet him.