thank you! 💗

Mind Reader is finally finished!! 

I literally can't believe it, I started this book 2 years ago and then had to take a break for personal reasons, yet when I returned, this story was revived.

Here's a big thank you to the original readers who stayed, the new readers who looked forward to every chapter, the readers who might be reading this once the book is already completed, and everyone who commented! 

You guys really kept me going and just thank you thank you thank you~ it means so much to me. I hope you enjoyed this book! If you want, you can comment your favorite part of it, any feedback, or anything you want to say.

A bit of self-promo here, but check out my other books!

Take My Breath Away | Chensung

Completed

My first book about Chenle and Jisung who made a feature in the last few chapters of this one! I promise it's worth a read as Luwoo are a side-ship in there~

Valkyrie | Nomin

In Progress

This Nomin book features all of NCT Dream as well as Seventeen members! All of the fantasy lore in it is made by me and I promise it's worth the read.

Lovesick Boys | Seoksoo

In Progress

This one is for the carats, and I have planned to update it regularly after finishing this book!

To conclude, thank you for supporting my book, loving NCT, and giving me motivation. I truly feel good today :) 

Oh yeah! If you want, you can follow my fan account on Instagram and DM me~

@yangyangholdingthings on IG

I'm very much tired rn so I'll edit this later when I think of more to say. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! HAVE THE BEST DAY AND I HOPE MY BOOK MADE YOU HAPPY <3333

Mind Reader | Luwooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें