Chapter 59: Doc. I cant wait anymore.

I'm currently sitting in my room being checked over by Solish and her brother Dr. Soren. Vincenzo is actually here believe it or not. He was so excited for this appointment I guess he has questions about the baby.  It's been a month sense giving birth to Matteo and it's been wonderful. Vincenzo is such a good father.  "Okay Miss Athena you have healed very well. I don't believe there will be any visible scars." Solish tells me. "Yes, your fully cleared medically but I still wouldn't go crazy with exercise." Dr. Soren says. "As for little Matteo here... he is perfect very healthy and so handsome." Solish says. "A very happy and strong baby." Dr. Soren comments. "Great. Thank you both so much. I feel so relieved that you will be looking after us both. "Not a problem. Do you have any questions for me about anything?" Dr. Soren asked. "Yes actually I have a question. When you said no crazy exercising did that include sex?" Vincenzo's voice came out of left field. "Umm... I'd say that would depend on your wife and how she feels but I'd advise to take it easy even if you become intimate." Dr. Soren    replied. "Good to know so basically treat it like her first time very gentle very vanilla." Vincenzo says as he nodded as if he was thinking to himself.

The siblings leave the room and Vincenzo turns to me. "That was a really great appointment. How are you feeling?" He asks. "I'm happy that all is well with Matteo and I. Now I can get back to figuring out how to execute my ideas without much problems." I say as Vincenzo walks towards me nodding his head and taking off his tie. "Well just know that no plan is perfect and every plan has hick ups so don't get frustrated when it doesn't work out the first time." He says as he unbuttons his dress shirt. "That's very true." I reply as I watch him take off his shirt. "Um..why are you taking off your shirt?" I ask. "Come on now babe... you know very well why I'm taking off my shirt." He says. "The Doctor advised against sex remember?" I ask but more like state to him. "No what I remember is the scared Doc that looks like he has never touched a women other then for medical reasons said that we could fuck as long as I was gentle." He states as he starts kissing my neck and pulling me closer. "Okay so like I said no sex because all you know how to do is be rough....not that I mind but I don't want split open again." I state. He kisses me tenderly as he pulls down my top and bra allowing my breast to be free from restrains. "Oh I plan to be gentle. I will worship your body just like I did our first night. Do you remember how gentle and slow I was with you. You cried during it not from the pain or me being rough but from the maddening need for me to go faster. You screaming for more and yet I never diverted from my course of slow and gentle even after you came over and over again." He stated. "I cried because the thirst for more pleasure drove me to the brink of insanity." I replied. "Yes, I know. I have been dealing with that same insanity but without the pleasure for weeks and now I tend to prolong the pleasure and torture you as I can't be sadistic in a physical sexual nature but I can in a emotional and mental manner." he says. "Well I don't agree." I state firmly. His fingers dip into me making me gasp. "Well maybe you should have told your beautiful sex crazed body that notion because it's not on the same page." he says as he pumps his fingers in and out of me. 

'Dear God I won't survive this torture.' I think to myself as he smirks at me as if he can read my mind.