Chapter 34

"All right back to business. Rebecca you're going to stay there and hang out for a while." I say as I laugh. "Elisabeth it's your turn now my dear mother-in-law. Don't worry Katherine you'll get your turn but I'm just saving the best for last." I explained. "Oh and by the way just so you all know we're just getting started this is going to take a few days if not longer depending on how long I can drag it out." I tell them.

"Gentleman you're all welcome in my home the whole time we have rooms ready for you. Caleb you already live here so you kind of don't count. Father you mother already have a room here so you also don't count. However Marco and Philippe we have set you up with guest rooms and you are welcome to stay as long as you need." I say. "Thank you I will stay here until we're done with their punishment." Philippe says. "Then I will move to a Hotel around here so that I'm able to be around Athena until she gives birth. That way I can make sure her and my great-grandchild are okay." He states.

"Well then please let me offer my home this whole time. For I know it will please Athena a great deal to have you with us." I say to him. He nods. "That sounds lovely thank you." He responds. I then also offer a room to Marco are the duration of Athena's pregnancy. I even offered to bring over Maria the housekeeper that Athena grew up with it was more of a mother to her. He agrees to the terms as well.

I walk over and unhook Elisabeth from her chair grabbing her by the back of the neck I then lead her to the X. It's just a giant wooden statue with shackles on it exact same thing you'd find in any BDSM dungeon. I shackle as I listened to her beg. "Alright Marco I'm going to give you be pleasure in assisting with this one being that she is your wife." I say. Marco stand up and comes near me.

"Alright time for a history lesson ladies. I smile. Back in the Viking days they would tie a person who was a traitor to a tree then skin them alive and leave them as an offering for the Viking gods to show there faith and to deal out the punishment." I explained. "I picked this particular punishment for you Elizabeth because one I believe I would have been a great Viking King. Two you are a traitor to your step daughter and your husband. Athena has never done anything wrong to you matter of fact she offered her own life in exchange for yours and what do you do you go and not only not support her and everything that is happening but you stand behind the one who is harming her." I explain. "You were the one who offered the money to Rebecca. Yes Katherine made the deal but it was your money that's solidified it. For the third reason as to why I picked this is because I believe you put on a fake front smiling at Athena pretending to be a caring loving mother figure oh while you can give to shits if she died. So now I want to see what's underneath the fake front you put on. Let's see if we can find a soul under that mask." I explained and she cries.

"So how we are going to do this is all of us are going to take separate scalpels and we're all going to along the outer parts of your curves outer of your arms your fingers the inside of your arms to your armpits down on the outer part of your stomach I'm sure you get the point and then we're going to peel the skin back literally peeling you like an orange." I explained in detail.

"I can see the sheer horror on your face I'm sure you're wondering if this is painful and if you will die. The truth is it's beyond painful. With this torture most people have not died from the actual physical peeling of the skin or even the blood loss as a result. They actually died from heart attacks due to the amount of pain. This is all so I can exercise you know to see if been eating your Cheerios you know that heart healthy diet." I laugh out.

"Alright gentlemen I think we should all take a knife and start cutting when it comes to the peeling however Marco I believe you could take one side and I'll take the other I'll also let you take the face but usually it's my favorite part but consider is a gift from your loving son in law." I smile. As we are all cutting into her and she screams blood running down from the cuts.

"I feel as happy as a fat kid in a candy store right now." I say out loud to no one in particular.