Chapter 54: Well I'm a Psycho

I have now been at my destination for the past Four days and I'm lonely but I think this is for the best. Key word is I think. I miss Vincenzo like crazy and I'm so mad that he hasn't even tried to call me but happy he is giving me space I guess. I'm now currently staying at a small apartment on Christopher Street in the West Village. Yes, I know I didn't go far still in New York but I mean come on he will not expect me to stay in the NYC so all is well. I mean he will expect me to run far away again and well I'm not. Plus I kinda have no money cause I left all my stuff at the house. This place is free for me because my Bro from another Hoe owns this apartment but he moved in with his lovely boyfriend four months ago so he said I can stay. As for food, utilities and clothes..... well got that covered to. Sam my Best Friend is a stylist and low key aspiring fashion designer so he has already stocked the apartment in clothes he bought me and he is already working on designing me some things. As for food his loving boyfriend Brian is a owner of the restaurant Marcello's and he has got me stocked. The utilities are covered because Brian bought the whole building when he was chasing after Sammy boy to get closer to him so everything is covered. They actually live on the top floor of this building.

I have great friends and the best part is no one knows about them. No one was ever concerned with what I did before I married Vincenzo. Elizabeth and Katherine just always wanted me out of their hair and my father was always away. As for my husband well that was a different story. He never met Sam at our wedding because it was a quick Justice of the Peace thing and Sam was away. As far as Vincenzo know's Sam is just my best friend from school that I talk to like everyday. He doesn't even know Sam is a boy and I like to keep it that way. It's kinda nice having a little harmless secret. That way I don't feel as if I'm always spied on.

I go to wrap the towel around me from getting out of the shower when I hear a knocking on the door. I run to the door and open it because I knew Sam and Brian are coming over for a movie night. "I see you were expecting me." a familiar voice rings out and I look up form where I was adjusting the towel. "Vincenzo?" I questioned because was beyond stunned. "Hello Baby girl, Daddy's here." he says with a smirk. "What are you...How did you..." I fumble to speak. He doesn't respond. Instead he grabs me and kisses me deeply. He lifts me and begins walking to God knows where. I don't care where he is taking me.... I can't care about anything right now.... he has awaken my need for him that I can't control myself. I kiss him back hungrily. "I need to taste you baby. Would you like that?" He asks as he devours my mouth. "Yes." I breathe out. With that I'm placed on the counter and he opens my towel kissing down until he sinks his tounge into my lady parts not wasting time. I gasp in pleasure.

He devours me like he has is a man dying of thyrst and I am the only thing keeping him alive. "HOLY FUCK!" I hear being yelled but not by us. I break out of my trance to find the door wide open with Sam and Brian there. I scream and cover myself pushing Vincenzo away only to find my wrist cuffed to his. "What the fuck?" I ask in disbelief. "Don't worry baby there is a pin that allows your arm to rotate just not to release so you still have like basically full use of your hand." he says trying to lighten the fact that I'm handcuffed to him.

"Um.... how is this giving me space and how did you know where I was?" I ask. "Your worried about that now? I mean you didn't care a second ago when I was lapping up your scrumptious river." He smirks. "But to answer  your question....yeah it's not giving you space at all. I have always known where you were and what you were doing. How you ask. Well your forgetting a key fact Baby Girl." he says. "What?" I ask. "I'm your husband and I get what I want." he responded. "Yeah well I asked for space not for you to do the opposite and cuff me to your side like a crazy man." I yell. "Yeah well I'm a Psycho." he smiles. "By the way nice to finally meet you Samuel and Brian." he turns to my friends as if he has known about them the whole time. I look at him and he gives a knowing smile. 'Damn it he has known everything the whole time.' I think to myself.