Chapter 1.

I'm awaken from a beautiful dream of me sitting beside a lake with a ice tea in one hand and my other resting on my baby bump as a pair of strong arms wrap around me. I felt content, loved, adored and safe. That was before I was violently shaken wake by whom I now see is my loving sister. I clean my eyes of the sleepiness that had just consumed me before I look at her and see tears flowing down here face. "What's wrong? Are you alright?" I ask her as I sit up worried and starting to panic from seeing her in this state. "I need your help. I need you to us." she says placing her hand on her tummy. I look down and my eyes widen.

"What? Wait are you pregnant? What do you mean by I help save you? Girl I'm to tired for this so if you're joking it's not funny. Tell your baby day yourself. I hate always having to be the one to clean up your messes. Plus you're not even married yet shouldn't you be on birth control or at least us condoms. You know Dad is going to flip and I don't want involved in that drama. " I replied as I go to lay back down. " You know what just tell him after the wedding that's safer.... unless it's not Vincenzo's then I don't know girl." I continued. "Shut up and listen to me for a second. Mom and Dad are forcing me marry Vincenzo tomorrow you know this." she tells. "No, you always look so smitten with him. Like heart eyes and all so how is that forcing you? You were jumping up and down when her proposed." I asked confused. "I can't marry him. I hate him. He is so abusive towards me. I can't have this baby with him. Plus once he finds out I'm pregnant he will kill the baby. I just know it." She sits there saying as she fiddles with her fingers. Not like in a nervous way but more in a like bored can we move on now kinda manner. "Please help me save my baby." she asks as she turns to me. I sat quietly for a moment trying to process. Everything seems off. This doesn't feel right. It' doesn't feel genuine but who am I to tell. "I need you to help me leave tonight. I can't be with him. I hate him with all of my heart. I never wanted to be with him." she keeps saying but as she is telling me this I keep remembering her interaction with him and she did seem in the slightest to hate is attention. "This baby was a result of his abuse with him raping me all the time." She tells me. "What? I thought you loved Vincenzo and he loved you. The two of you always put on this perfect couple persona. You never once acted as if any sort of abuse was happening. I know those who are abused are often to scared to come forth but RAPE! You never lead on in any fashion to that. I just don't understand. If he was so abusive why not tell Dad he would handle him. Dad would have gotten you out of the situation" I said not understanding why everything has become so out of control. "Mom and Dad know how much he abuses me but they do not care. Dad is afraid of him. He can't handle a monster like Vincenzo. Listen, I'm willing to care for the baby on my own.. I mean after all it's not the baby's fault but if he finds out he will kill the baby he doesn't want kids. Please help me escape...Please." she begged.

'Wow this is all too much. It all feels off. Dad would never turn a blind eye. My dad is honestly the best man I have ever known besides my Grandfather. Dad is afraid of nothing.' I thought. "Okay, I won't let anyone hurt you or the baby. Tell me what you need me to do." I say. "Just help me carry the bags out and tell the guards Vincenzo called for me to move in with him now so we don't have to worry about it after the wedding because he is impatient. Then please don't tell anyone about the baby or the abuse. He will be enraged that his reputation will get ruined and he will surely track me down and kill us. Just say I could never love him and it's that simple." she says. I just nob in agreement. 'This is all to crazy. I don't understand. Like really don't understand. Cue the twilight zone kinda don't understand. This all seems weird. My gut is saying something isn't right.' My inner voice tells me as I begin to get dressed so we can move on with her escape.

I inform the guards that we are moving her out tonight per request of Vincenzo. I help her with her bags to the car. The guards think nothing of it knowing that Vincenzo her fiancee is very demanding. Once the car is pack we hug saying our good byes. "Take care and name the baby after me. Find away to let me know your okay. When it's safe I want to meet my niece or nephew. Here is all the money I have.... I figured cash would help so there is about five grand in there give or take a few hundred from my last shopping trip.. I love you and stay safe." I say crying into her shoulder. " I love you too and thank you for saving us. You are the best sister a person could ask for." with that she gets in and drives off.

I try to sleep but can't. My world feels upside down and for the first time I think I was wrong for not listening to my gut. Finally morning comes and I drift off however due to my luck again I'm abruptly awakened. This time with loud banging and yelling telling me to open the door. Moving off my comfortable bed and heading to open the door in my Kakashi Pjs and yell "yeah yeah hold your horses I'm coming man." Swinging open the door I am met with many angry and confused faces but the one that stands out the most is the sinfully beautiful Vincenzo. 'Great here we go. Stop drooling over him. He is a monster remember.' I say to myself.

Vincenzo looks at me and then pushes past with everyone else in tow. "Please don't let me stop you just come right in." I say as my tone drips with sarcasm. "Where is she?" he asks anger evident in his voice. "Where's who? Me I'm right here. Now that we have settled that can you all leave so I can go back to sleep? I was having such a good dream if you know you know." I reply choosing to play dumb. He grabs my upper arm so hard I feel like it might pop out of the socket. He moves me suddenly yanking me to his chest and yells "Do you take me as a fool? Don't play with me little girl you won't like the outcome. Now tell me where is my wife." I push away and hold my arm. 'damn that's going to bruise.' I thought.

"I didn't know you were married Mr. Montevello. As for your wife why ask me? I don't know whom she is let alone where she is. Have you chained her in the basement again and forgot? You really need a reminder about stuff like that. Have you ever seen Harry Potter try a remembrall or just a plan string on the finger. Unless she is really missing then there is only one thing left to due. Have you filed a missing person report if not your wasting time every second counts." I spoke calmly. He stepped forward. "So your going to play dumb then I see." He stated. "Well unlike you it doesn't come naturally to me so yes I have to play the role." I retort. "Hahaha I really like this girl." His father said that was standing by the door with everyone else as he and another man I have met previously named Celeb laughed out. "If it was my spouse that was missing though I feel like I would take this time to live it up. You know fuck bitches and get money or get money then fuck bitches. So hard to decide what to do first." I pretend to whisper my friendly advice to him but really I'm just being an annoying bitch.

I turned and gave them all a smile. I take a moment to notice everyone in my room. There is my parents who look beside themselves with worry. As well as his parents and some other men. Vincenzo grabs me by the throat and slams me to the wall. My father immediately begins to advance. "I warned you not to play with me." He yells out in rage. 'Bitch please.' I mentally scoff. I act so quickly he never sees it coming as I knee him in the balls and as he drops I then give him a "fuck you" punch right in the jaw. "I'm not afraid of you dumb-ass. Touch me again and I'll rip your arm off and beat you to death with the wet end." I yell and go to my bathroom locking the door behind me.