Chapter 37

"I want to talk to you about something." Athena says while nibbling on her dinner. "You may ask me anything doll face." I reply. "You keep referring to our child as Matteo, why?" She asks. "Well that's easy in our family it's a tradition for the fathers to give their middle name to their son. We all know I am a man of tradition." I reply. She goes silent for a while as does everyone else a table.

Suddenly you can hear little whimpers which cause my head to pop up. I'm now focused straight on her. I stand up and start heading to her. Once I reach Athena I incase her in my arms. "What's wrong my love why are you crying are you hurt?" I asked her as she lays her cheek flat on my shoulder. "No." she says with a shaky breath. "Then what's wrong?" I asked her now pulling her face away so that I can look in her eyes. "It's just that so sweet. That you're going to stick with tradition and give our child your middle name so he'll have a piece of you. Just like my mother did with me. My middle name is my mother's first name. I was born Athena Inallia Costello." She says as tries run down her eyes.

"That's a beautiful name how about we do this we can make his middle name Inalleo. He will be Matteo Inalleo Montevello and when we have a daughter she can be Inallia Mattia Montevello. You see strong family names. They will have a part of both of us and our traditions. Now stop crying my love and eat so you can get to your milkshake and my dick quicker." I say wiping her tears away and peppering her with kisses. She grabs me and hugs me tightly. "I absolutely love that idea." She says.

"I think I'm just scared. My mother didn't make it through childbirth. What if I don't make it either?" She says with worry. I grab her face my hands on both her cheeks and force her to look up at me dead in the eyes. "You can't think that way my love. Do you understand me? I will not have it. You are the strongest woman I know. Besides God and I have an understanding. He will not take you away from me because he understands that no one else in this world can control me and without control it will be the demise of everyone....plus he doesn't want me to go up there and fuckshit up. He stays on his turf and leaves my loved ones alone. In the sense of not taking them to early and I stay off of this territory." I tell her.

She looks at me as if I'm crazy. "You know you can't give the maker ultimatums it doesn't work that way." She explains. "I didn't give him an ultimatum. See that's where you're wrong. I give him an option. When you were not doing well....God and I talked if you must know. In that talk I gave him an option. If he took you and Matteo from me then I was going to dig my way out of hell climb up to heaven and fuck shit up. The other option was if he decided not to take either of you then I decided that I would not bother him." I stated to her. "I feel him and I have a mutual understanding neither one of us want anything to do with the other." I explained to her. "You're crazy you know that? And yet I can't help but love you even more." She says to me. "Thank you for calming my nerves and batting away my fears." She says before she kisses me.

The kiss started out sweet and simple until it was like a hunger took over her and she grabbed the lapels of my coat bringing me in closer. My hand wrapped into her hair and one around her waist. Our tongues danced together it is slow sensual dance. The clearing of the throat brought me back to reality. I moved away from her slowly and looked at her. I finally stood up and walked to my chair. "I'm sorry kitten but I had to stop myself or else our guest we're going to get quite a show. Let's save that part for Desert shall we?" I asked her. She flushes in return.

"I'm so happy and excited that you're back to normal....hell I'm about as happy as a gold digging 20 year old who just met a 90 year old billionaire with one a foot in the grave." I say. She just smiles and shakes her head at me. "You're too much and yet just the right amount. Now let's eat because Matteo and I are hungry." She ordered everyone and I just smirk back at her.