Chapter 5

I make my way to the door to leave when his voice rings out. "Wait one minute Princess where do you think you are going?" "Um did we not just establish this you have no control over me so I'm going home." I say in a duh tone. "Well Princess first I control everything but keep thinking you now have control cause to be frank your independence or shall I say false sense of it is adorable and that defiance in you towards me is sexy as fuck." He says with a smirk.

"The thing is wifey you are here to be introduced to my family, friends, and colleagues so as you say you are my wife in name and title well that still means you have to stand by my side. See how I can also use your words against you. I'm loving this cat and mouse game already but you darling have turned out to be more then a mouse your my Kitten. You just forget I'm a vicious wolf not a cat." He laughs out.

"I'll meet your guest tonight but that is the last thing I'll do for you got it?" I ask in a direct tone. "We shall see Princess. Now let's go." he said wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me. We enter the main event room and there were tons of people. I started to get nervous. "Don't worry Kitten I'll protect you my dear wifey." he whispered before nipping my ear causing me to jump.

He walks us to the stage. Everyone quiets. "Thank you everyone for coming to celebrate my marriage. Allow me to introduce my beautiful and lovely wife Athena Montevello." he says gesturing to me as he holds me. "From now on this is your Queen. You will respect her above all others and you will protect her with your lives." he said. "Now Athena will introduce herself and will answer any questions you have." he continued. "The floor is yours." he smirked knowing how I hate being the center of attention.

I choke down the lump in my throat. "Hello Everyone, it's a pleasure to meet you all." I say.  "How old are you?... Where did you come from?... How do you know Vincenzo?.... Did you Fuck your way to get this marriage?.... Are you really as skanky as you look?"... questions fire at me from everywhere. "Who the fuck said that?" Vincenzo yells when he grabs the mic. Silence rings out in the room. "Please let me handle this my way." I say to him.

"Thank you for your patience. Now allow me to answer your questions. I just turned 21. I came from .... well I'm not teaching you about sex if you don't know where babies come from you shouldn't do it. Just say no... that's a great rule to follow (I hear laughing). I have known Cenzo forever because our parents are very good friends. No I didn't fuck my way to get this marriage but I will to keep it like any wife. (I laugh as I hear women gasping). No I'm not as skanky as I look but I'm sure you're a prude if you thought this outfit is skanky and in that case can we take a moment to mourn the sex life your own husband will never have (Vincenzo and others bust out laughing)." I say as I stand tall.

"You weren't his fiancee?... Where is the original girl?.... What makes you qualified?"... more questions. This time I see the girl that is questioning me. Starring directly at her I reply. " No I wasn't. The original girl is my step sister and she was not ready for marriage. I then had to take her place to fullfil an agreement between families but don't worry your boss isn't upset I mean look at me unlike you I'm all natural and worthy to be a Queen.(laughter broke out) As for what makes me qualified... Bitch please I'm Athena Montevello and before that I was Athena Costello daughter of Marco Costello the leader of the Costello family. I grew up in this business and I was taught by the best how to stand up for myself. I can give everyone a demonstration especially if you keep running your damn mouth.... Let me guess your one of my husband's many 2 baggers?" I say. The room is silent.  "What is a 2 baggers?" someone asks. "She is a 2 bagger. That's were they are so ugly you need not only a bag over their head but yours when you fuck her just in case hers falls off." I explain. Everyone but that girl bursts into laughter. She stomps off and I return to Vincenzo's side. "Well done." he says. "Fuck you, you opened the floor to questions knowing you had your side whores in the audience and they would start some shit. Your a fucking ass and I hate you." I tell him honestly as I walk over to my father and away from him. Anger clearly written on this face.