Chapter: 42 Going to the source.

I had my men quickly transfer Katherine into a more presentable room while the Doctor and his healer sister now double teamed her sense she is the only remaining one. "Caleb bring Athena to this room. I want all of us to get our facts straight." I ordered.

I then turned to Katherine. "Tell her anything that we did and you will have the same fate ast the others. As far as Athena needs to know we punished you all a little. Understood?" I say to her. She just nods in response.

Athena walks in the door ever so gracefully looking like the goddess she is. "Come sit down Kitten we need to talk to you?" I say leading her by the hand to a comfy chair. She sits and looks around. "Hey what's wrong?" She asks. "Well I need to ask you some questions okay." I smile at her. "Sure but first wipe that creepy I'm dancing around the subject smile off your face its freaking me out." She says bluntly. "I'm sorry it has just been a long day and I'm in dire need to nut." I replied. She shook her head hiding her blushed face.

"I want to know about your friend Nicholas. Can you tell me about him?" I asked. Her eyes narrowed with a questioning glare. "Why do you want to know about Nick?" She asked. "Listen Kitten I will tell you everything after you answer my questions okay. I swear." I said. She nodded in understanding.

"Who is this Nicholas to you?"

"He is my bestfriend. We grew up together."

"When was the last time you seen him?"

"Eight months before you bursted into my room demanding I marry you."

"Is he right handed or left handed?"

"Right."

"Is he smart?"

"Yes he is very intelligent."

"Is he good with computers?"

"Yes, he once hacked the school network to change his attendance along with some others and my P.E. grade so my dad would not get mad." She laughed at the memory.

"Have you ever seen him fight?"

"Yes, he was in a few fights in school and won them all. Plus he trained at the local MMA gym and was one of their best competitors." She gave off a small smile showing pride.

"Did you love him?"

"In what way?"

"In anyway."

"Yes."

"In what ways?" I asked annoyed

"In all ways."

"What the fuck." I yelled.

"Don't even dare get upset. You slept with everyone like everyone. I was in love with him as in I could at on point see myself married to him. That is one of the reasons why I didn't want to marry you, but now I just have love for him as a friend/brother." She replied very upset.

"Did you fuck him?" I spat.

She gasped. Eyes going wide with shock before narrowing into a deadly glare.

"Are you seriously asking me that? You know you were my first. Hell you were my first everything kiss and all. How could you ask that. Who are you right now and who are you to judge me even if I would have. You know what the hell with you." She spoke with disgust.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mea..." I was cut off.

"Yes, you are sorry. A sorry excuse for a man. A sorry excuse for a husband. Don't even say you didn't mean to say it or to make me upset because you did. You said it cause you did not trust me. You said it to question my loyalty." She paused.

"You of all people standing there acting as if you have the right to question my trust and loyalty." She laughed a humorless laugh.

"You my dear husband who when we first married humiliated me by trying to have me sign a contract under someone else's name and thought it was funny. You who had me stand up to introduce myself to a room full of strangers that knew you and watch as I got berated by your sluts that were in attendance cause you asked them to be." She stood up.

"You my dear husband who slept with my sister while we were married. You know what you can fuck off with questioning my trust and loyalty. I'm done." She sighed.

"Listen you don't mean that. This is all getting out of hand. I'm an ass I will admit." I go to hold her.

She backs away behind Stephens. I glare at him almost nose to nose as he is blocking me from my wife.

"Athena sweetheart come here. I'm sorry. Your right I'm an ass." I go to reach for her being that she is sobbing at this point as she hides behind the asshole guard.

"No, I'm done. You know what I gave in way to easily when I shouldn't have given in at all. You don't love me. I don't think you ever did. You like the power you gained when joining forces with my family. You betrayed me. If it was the other way around I'd be died. Well you no what your died to me now. I want a divorce. I want you out of my life. My life was great until you." She cried.

Stephens lead her out of the room as I stood there pissed at my self and shocked by her anger.

"I told you. After everything why would she pick you?" Katherine laughed.

Anger flooded into me. How could I put her through all of that. No wonder she thinks I don't love her.

"I fucked up alot but I love her more than anything. She is not going anywhere especially with some fucking stalker asshole dick eating pussy who couldn't close the deal years ago cause he was to much of a bitch. Athena is mine always and forever now ready the men. Hell is coming." I stated to everyone as I walked out to collect myself.

'I will never let Athena go no matter what. This dude wants war. I'll be glad to offer his soul up to the reapers just ups my status later in hell.' I think to myself.