Chapter 10

The Doctor once again has me lay back and puts this freezing gel on my belly. Vincenzo grabs my hand and winks. "Let go of me." I say. "Is there a problem should I have him escorted out." the Doctor said. "One this is my wife and my child you try to escort me away from them and I will personally put a bullet in each of your eyes. Secondly my lovely wife is just mad at me which is understandable but at the same time she needs to forgive because it wasn't my fault." He explained with a cold glare. The Doctor looked terrified. I slapped Vincenzo's arm. "I'm sorry he will not do any of that please let's just begin the sonogram and ignore this jackass." I said.

The Doctor puts the sonogram handle on my belly and starts pushing. She taps on the keyboard a few times and freezes the image. "Okay so let's see what this little one is? Do you see that?" She points to the screen. "Yes, it's a boy." Vincenzo smiles. "Wait how do you know?" I asked him. "Cause look he is already well hung like his daddy." He laughs. My eyes widen in shock. Vincenzo just laughs. "Okay well I'll get these pictures printed and they will be in an envelope on the reception desk. Are we still all to leave?" She asks. "No...but thank you Doctor. I'll schedule a appointment another day though thank you." I say. She just nods and leaves.

"Why did you not want them to go? Do you want them to hear your sexy moans? I mean I don't mind we already know that. We also know how wet you get with people around when we play so maybe your right let them all stay." He says. "Shut up and leave. I need to get dressed." I say. "I'm not leaving at all you can dress right in front of me knowing you your going to shimmy your cute ass out a window to get away from me." he said. I knew there was no getting him to listen so I just sighed and turned around to put my clothes on. I took off the gown and was trying to put on the bra when I felt arms wrapping around me. Then there were kisses on my neck. "Stop I will not do this. Go back to Katherine." I said sternly. He just looked as if he was thinking. "Hurry and dress or I will take you right here and now." he said.

Once I was finished dressing he took my hand and pulled me out of the office only stopping at the reception desk to get the pictures from the doctor and to ask if sex was okay for a pregnant women and if so what kind of sex like vanilla or rough yes Daddy kinda sex. Did I mention I hate him. We walk out of the office and I see Stephen my guard. I go to head towards him when I'm pulled back. "Where are you going?" he asked. "I'm going home with my guard. Let me go or my grandfather will not be happy and he will crush you to nothingness." I warned in a dominant tone.

He laughed. "One that is very unlikely and I'd say I'd love the challenge but sense it is your dearest grandfather that you love I will not hurt him but I will not let him take what is mine either. Also might I say that tone and that dangerous look you just gave me while threatening me really turned me on." he explains with a smirk. "Is everything okay Miss Delawncray?" Stephen comes to me and asks. "Her name is MRS. MONTEVELLO and YES everything is fine now I'll be taking my WIFE home with me." Vincenzo says annoyed. "I don't think so Sir. MISS DELAWNCRAY comes with us." Stephen says not backing down.

Vincenzo snaps his fingers and there are now men everywhere. Smirking he says "I think you will be going home empty handed my man." Stephen takes his sunglasses off and soon all of Vincenzo's men are surrounded with triple the man power. Stephen then smirks and says "I think it's you who will be going back empty handed my man. You think my boss didn't know you where in the country? You think my boss didn't know that you would b-line for his granddaughter? Mr. Delawncray who is my boss will not let you or anyone take his one and only beloved granddaughter and great-grandchild. Now you can leave her in my capable hands with no harm or you can risk something happening by trying to push your weight around." He said standing there as calm as a summer breeze. "So tell me Mr. Montevello do you truly care for your wife and child or are they just another possession to you?" He asked in a condescending manner which then made my belly flip. I now realize he might not be as kind as I believed him to be.

Vincenzo's grip on my hand tightens. He then spins me so that my back is against his chest. He places one hand on my belly and the other around me. Speaking softly in my ear he says. "Now my love, I'm going to let you go back with this douche monkey because it seems I have to prove my love for you. I will be having a meeting tomorrow with your Grandfather I'm sure.. so you go home and eat something healthy and get plenty of rest." He says and kisses below my ear. I go to move but he pulls me back. "Also try not to pet that kitty of yours because only I'm allowed to tame that beast but if you truly have to... make sure to call me and we can have some fun." he kisses my neck. "I truly love you princess now be a good girl and pick up the phone when your husband calls okay?" he says before handing me to Stephen.

"Inform your boss I'll be expecting to meet with him first thing tomorrow so except a call tonight to hammer out the details and if I'm turned away I won't be this nice." Vincenzo says before leaving.