chapter 3

"I'll take her place. You can sell me not Elizabeth." I pleaded as I on my knees shielding her who has sunken to the ground from his men with my own body. "You want to be sold? Do you even know what happens at a human action house? Do you know what they do before you are even put on display naked for everyone to view?" he asked sounding amused. "I don't care what happens to me as long as my Father and Elizabeth are safe." I reply with disgust. "So you don't mind that one man after another will defile you. They will claim every hole you have to test you out in order to find your value. That doesn't bother you?" he questioned. "It bothers me. I'm not going to pretend it doesn't but my father's health matters more and I know if something happens to Elizabeth that would kill him.... so again take me not her." I explained. "And you don't think if something happens to you it wouldn't kill him? You think he loves her more than you?" He asks as if interested in my train of thought. "I'm stronger than she is he knows that." was my only reply as if that says it all when honestly I don't know why I even offered to switch. 'Damn loyalty to family way of thinking.' I voice to myself. "So let me get this straight your father would be so upset that it would kill him if I take is gold-digging silicone filled trying to look twenty but is more like sixty dried up pussy whore of a wife but not his young beautiful flesh and blood of a daughter. That he will be okay with because he know your strong?" he asks as he starts to pace around me like a shark circling it's prey. "Tell me do you think your strong enough to live through being tied down and beaten into submission if needed so that one oily man after another can lay his sausage fingers on you; or his micro penis in your ass while another old hasn't heard the word shower man fucks that twat of yours just to test out the goods for when your sold? Oh and who knows what will happen when you are sold the buyers are even more repulsive then the sellers." he explains sending my heart falling in to the depths of fear. I look at my father then at his parents. Why I have no idea. I guess for some comfort thinking they will step in at anytime. "They won't help you love. Who do you think taught me to be such a monster as you call it? That's right my dad and your dad is best friends with my dad so what does that really say about your dad. As for my mom well she is a sweet as pie but a temper that is out of this world. No one will help you that's why they haven't even stepped in this whole time. You see in our world deals are not to be broken and when they are things happen. Every one knows this." he continues.

He then stops in front of me and bends to my level grabbing my chin to force me to look him in the eyes. "Tell you what....sense you are being so selfless I will be too. I won't take anyone to the auction if and only if you agree to be my wife. You marry me. You will fully belong to me no complaints. It would be like I bought you at the auction without having to go through all that torture. That or I kill your parents and sell you for the hell of it. Which then I would just buy you anyways as a little added torture to piss you off and kill your soul even more." he says with an evil smirk. "Do I have a choice?" I ask. "No.... well yes again I can kill your parents and sell you off etc..... so what will it be huh." He asked. "Fine. I'll marry you just have your men leave them alone and you have to promise my loved ones will never be hurt that includes Katherine." I gave in. "Well now see that wasn't that hard now was it wife? Put a dress on we are getting married you have two hours to be ready." he spoke before him and his men left.

Finally I'm ready for this hell I'm about to enter into with the help of Elizabeth doing my hair into a simple classic pinup and a natural but classic face of makeup. That was a horrible time her helping me. She basically cried saying how sorry she was that this is happening to me. It just made me feel more doomed. My father couldn't even look at me. Not that he was ashamed but because he felt to guilty for what was about to happen. He just kept saying how sorry he was but that we have to uphold our word. I hugged all the house staff that are like family to me. They were all crying even some of the men. My guards kept offering to take me away and hide me from Vincenzo but I knew what would happen if I ran so I just gave a sad smile and went on with the plan.

The car ride was silent and nerve racking. I just keep thinking of how my life will be. Hell how bad this night will be. He was very clear that my body will be his so I'm sure he will want to take me tonight which scares me. I mean I've never kissed anyone let alone had sex I mean I just turned twenty and now I will have to be with a monster rapist. 'God help me' is all I could think over and over. The car starts to pull up to the court house and I can see Vincenzo, his family, and his men. This is all too real. The car stops and my parents get out. It's now my turn and I'm frozen to my seat I just can't fear has got me. My father leans in to encourage me to be strong and come out but I can't and I still don't move. Vincenzo sees my dad struggling and tells him he will handle it as he gets in and closes the door. "Listen we had an agreement..." I cut him off. "Promise for at least tonight you will not hurt me?" I say looking at him. "What?" he asked with confusion written all over his face. "I'm not dumb. You made it very clear that you will use my body and I'm sure that starts tonight being that I'd be your wife all I ask is that you take it easy on me. I'm well... I'm like not very you know... ugh... experienced. I've never even kissed anyone before let alone done anything else with them and I'm not very good with pain even though I try to put on that I am so can you please be gentle and not hurt me? I promise to listen to everything you say tonight and not fight you." I explain my voice so low that it comes out a whisper. I can't stop my body from trembling.

He sits quietly for a moment. "You do know that no matter how gentle one can be it will hurt your first time." He states. I nod in reply. "Yes but I'm only asking for you to not add to the pain by being rough, please. Again I won't deny you I know that is my duty as your wife. I'm just asking for some understanding." I say. "I promise that I'd never intentionally hurt you. You are my wife now not my whore. It will hurt because I'm hung like a horse truth be told so prepare yourself for some monster dick but I won't make it worse for you by being rough or going in dry. I will try to make it enjoyable for you as well as long as you let yourself give into my touch. I mean I've been told I'm a sex god so no worries. Now that we understand each other can we proceed. I have a sweet tooth and imagining buried in your pussy is looking like my desert for me so come on before I lose all self control in this limo." he asks opening the door and holding out his hand for my taking. "Will you have other women while we are married?" I think for a second before taking his hand and being helped out of the car never getting an answer only a smirk. "That depends on if you want me to or not, but be prepared because if not you will be the sole person to satisfy my needs and my appetite for pussy is on the same level as my thirst to destroy. Almost insatiable." He states with a wink.

He never lets go of my hand as he leads me to the courtroom with everyone following behind us. Once we reach the room and we all take our places with everyone sitting except him and I. Vincenzo looks at me and says "By the way you look stunning I really love the color you picked for your wedding dress choice. Here for a moment I thought you were going to a funeral but still you pulled it off and you look very classy." amusement evident in his voice. Everyone looks at me who is wearing a all black open back ball gown that has elegant puffed sleeves and a train on the bottom.

"Well I had it in my closet from a villain themed ball I went to recently as Maleficent. I figured well I'm mourning the loss of my wonderful old life and preparing myself for the hell that is my new life so I better find something befitting of the occasion." I replied in a sassy yet kinda playful tone. As we were now in ear shot of others. "And here I thought you were mourning the soon to be loss of your virtue cause you know tonight I'm going to murder that pussy." he says smirking. I gasp and a deep blush creeps it's way too my face and neck as my panties dampen for some reason. Everyone is watching us with one of three looks on their faces either shock, amusement, or anger. 'Dear Lord help this poor girl I call myself from this crazy man.' I think.