"Yes" "Absolutely" Hoseok and Namjoon added.

Jimin was blushing furiously, and he had no idea what to say or do.

"So what now?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know Hyung, I'll just go with the flow" Jimin said.

"Yeah, that's all you can do for now" Jin said.

"Okay back to recording , I need sleep" Hoseok said and everyone got back to work.

Jimin typed out a quick message to y/n in response to the video before getting to work.

After recording, Jimin decided to take a nap because he was terribly exhausted, he woke up to a text from y/n;

y/n: I can explain...

Oh man, what the fuck, I didn't hit send...

M: Oh my God y/n, this is the most precious thing ever!!! I cannot express how blessed I feel looking at this.. and your voice.. mmmm,  I am in love with your voice. You look so cute!!But why are you so wasted? And Promise is my favorite Jimin song. I hope you didn't get hurt when you tripped on your shoelace.. Gahhh, idk why you sent this to me, I'm guessing it's another accidental text but once again, im so glad it happened, just like im glad I accidentally texted you the first time we spoke..

M: you see, I wrote all that, but I forgot to hit send.. I swear!! I promise, I wasn't ignoring you, and you don't need to explain anything.. im so happy I received that, made my day so much better

She replied almost instantly;

y/n: made your day better because you laughed your ass off?

M: yes, you could say that

M: because you looked so cute I just wanted to hug you

Too far? Probably.

y/n: I didn't send it, Eric did, which he didn't mean to.. I'm so sorry you had to go through that torture, double torture, first my horrible horrible voice, and on top of that my drunk self singing a Korean song, I just dont know how you sat through that.. must've been painful

If only I could tell you that I watched it about 13 times before going to sleep.

M: hey, stop being sorry, it was the most beautiful mistake ever.. THANK YOU ERIC!

y/n: you're too nice

M: yeah I know

Wait, isnt she supposed to be on a 'date'?

M: weren't you supposed to go on a date today?

y/n: oh shit, I've been sitting in the toilet for the past 7 minutes, I forgot I was out with Diego.. you distracted me.. I should go lmaooo, byeee. and im really sorry for this. this is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever done.

M: makes me intrigued about your list of embarrassing things tbh

Should I do it? Send her a voice message? Maybe she won't recognize it..even if she does, I'll make something up.. I can do that..Yes, okay, let's do this.

M: *hey y/n, please stop being embarrassed, and stop apologizing, I'm really glad you sent me that, you sing so beautifully..Neodo apeujanha 'cause you're mine, I just want to blow your mind, Ireohge neon tto meoleojyeo man ganeunde, Nan Amuleohji anheunde, Geuleohge malhaneunde, Sasileun naega, geuge aninga bwa, I want you to be your light, baby You should be your light, Deoneun apeuji anhge, Nega useul su issge, I want you to be your night, baby, You could be your night, Ibami neoege soljighal su issge, I'm not sure why I sang that, but I just wanted to.. take care!*

And he hit send..

Wow, I should not have sent that...

Hellooooooo

OKAY SO DID KIM NAMJOON HINT D-3????!!!!!!! NEXT YEAR!!????? IN JANUARY???!!!!

IM READY TO DIE!

YAY!

ALSO, VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!