Ch. 33 - Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

"Hate you?" he yelled. "You thought I hated you?"

I nodded slowly. Before Justin could say anything else, the door burst open. I turned around and saw both Phoebe and Noah with concerned looks on their faces.

"What's going on?" Phoebe asked.

Noah added, "We heard yelling."

I turned around again to get a glimpse at Justin, who was staring at me.

"Noah," Justin said, trying to stay as calm as possible, "Don't. Ever. Sleep with Jamie again."

Noah's eyes widened and Phoebe gasped. In the blink of an eye, Phoebe raised her hand and hit Noah as hard as possible on the arm.

"Oww!!" Noah yelped, holding the spot where he'd been hit.

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!?" Phoebe yelled, making me flinch.

"We didn't even have sex!" Noah and I both explained at the same time. Phoebe frowned, crossing her arms.

"Then what happened?"

"We just shared a bed, but only to sleep! We're just friends, right Jamie?" Noah asked.

"Yes!" I quickly agreed.

Both Justin and Phoebe seemed to be more relaxed, but I still knew they were angry.

"Why does it even matter?" Noah questioned, rolling his eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Because she's PREGNANT, that's why!!" Phoebe shouted, then immediately covered her mouth. Noah, Justin and I's eyes all widened, shocked at her words.

She wasn't supposed to-..

"Oops. I'm so, SO sorry! It slipped!" Phoebe apologized.

I gave her a weak smile. "It's okay, Phoebs. He would've found out soon enough."

Noah turned to me, unable to process the new information. It reminded me of when Ryan found out.

"Y-you're pregnant?" his jaw dropped.

"Yes," I sighed.

He eyed Justin and gasped. "You're the father?!" he asked him.

Justin crossed his arms and smirked at Phoebe's boyfriend. "She can't get pregnant by herself, you know," he answered, rolling his eyes.

"B-but... You're... Justin Bieber!" Noah stuttered.