Ch. 16 - Saturday Morning

< Chapter 16: Saturday Morning >

♥ Jamie's POV: ♥

My eyes opened at the feel of the sun hitting my face and my vision was quite blurry. I shut them again and rubbed my eyes while hearing movement rustling in the room. I turned to my left, wanting to feel Justin's warmth beside me in the bed but his spot was empty. Where was he?

I slowly sat up and waited for my vision to settle as I watched a figure change pants. I felt the bed lower when the figure sat on it to put on both shoes.

"Justin?" I ask quietly, my voice raspy. He turned his head to look at me and warmed up a smile.

"Morning, babe," he grinned, the sun in his eyes made those chocolate orbs shine brighter than stars. I took a good look at him and realized he was fully dressed - and quite nicely - for some event, I guess it was.

"Where are you going?" I asked, my eyes finally processing every sight. He stood and walked around the bed to sit next to me.

"Have you forgotten already?" he chuckled, taking my hand and kissing it.

"Is today Saturday already?" I sighed, shifting back into my pillow as Justin hugged my body.

"Yes, babe," he whispered in my ear, making my entire body tingle. He began trailing kisses up my neck and I remained silent, enjoying it while it happened.

"I'm gonna miss you," I told him softly, stroking the hand that held me tight.

"I'm only gonna be gone for less than 3 hours, dumbass," he joked, playing with my hair. I let out a loud laugh and smacked him playfully.

"Shut up. Way to ruin the moment," I giggled, turning to face him. He smiled and nuzzled my nose, pecking my lips softly.

"I'll be on at 10, okay?" he kissed me again.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I smirked, kissing him again, this time harsher.

Today was the day Justin had an interview on an early program called 'The Saturday Morning Show'. I was gonna stay here and tune in to watch him while I ate my breakfast. I knew he was gonna be amazing in his 'As Long As You Love Me' performance afterwards, but I was a bit nervous because we agreed that if the dating topic came up -- which we all know will come -- he wouldn't deny a thing about our relationship (except the pregnancy... for now).

"I love you," he mumbled into our kiss as I deepened it further. He crawled on top of me and trapped me in his own bubble as we began making out. His tongue explored my mouth thoroughly and I moaned in pleasure.

"Love you, too," I breathed, cupping his face and not letting go. He broke the kiss and I felt his lips brush against my neck. He placed harsh kisses up and down, nipping the skin with his teeth until it turned red. I moaned loudly and held him closer to my body as he slipped off the straps of my tank top. "Hold on now," I pulled away and looked at him, "You have to go soon, we don't have time for sex."

"Jamie.. I have a few minutes," he smirked, easily slipping off the top and leaving me in a bra.

"No, Justin, we can't," I protested against the feel of his lips on my neck again. I have to say no, I can't give in like this. He can't always win his way.

"Who's stopping us?" he seductively bit the skin of my neck again, trailing down kisses to my chest. His hands found my waist and held them firmly as he straddled me. He then took both my arms and wrapped them around his neck. I don't know why, but instead of pulling them back, I obeyed and held him tightly. Maybe he can always get his way.