[IMPORTANT] NOTE TO NEW AND RETURNING READERS

[IMPORTANT] NOTE TO NEW AND RETURNING READERS:

08/25/2015

Readers,

So I had to squeeze in this little note to address this issue real quick.

Before you read, I want you to know that yes, it is downright impossible for two people to have sex and know if they'll have a baby like the day after.

My friend and I had this inside joke because a lot of fanfics we read had this impossible theory, so we decided to make fun of it. She dared me to include it in this book as a joke, but since I wrote this a long ass time ago, I forgot I even did this.

I didn't think this book would even get popular.

Thankfully, this isn't the stupid kind of fanfic that pops out a baby by chapter 2. It's a long journey and I think you should really, really give it a chance.

If it bothers you, pretend that like 3 months have passed or some shit like that.

I was laughing the day I wrote that part and I'm still laughing now, so just think of it as being in on our inside joke.

Oh, and while we're at it, donate to help stop fanfics who pop out about 5 children in less than four chapters.

Just call 1-800-JERRYNEEDSABREAK

Anywho, thank you to all the new readers and those who are re-reading. You all mean the world to me

Despite its minor mistakes and the fact that I wrote this a while ago, I hope you guys still give this book a chance. Maybe I'll even make a new and improved version since you all love it so much.

Enjoy the book!

- Nina xx