Ch. 40 - Déjà Vu

< Chapter 40: Déjà Vu >

♥ Jamie's POV: ♥

Allison was an amazing girl. From the little time we had to know each other, we got along pretty well and she's actually funny, beautiful and really easy to talk to. She definitely seemed like Ryan's type, and the fact that he brought her here and introduced her to everyone most likely means he at least likes her on some level.

I watched with a smile as she made conversation with Justin, who just so happened to be one of her idols. Justy was kind enough to autograph her a few things, and he even gave her one of his purple hats for her to keep.

"Why are you all so cool?" Allison asked randomly, playing up a smirk.

"It's just who we are," Chaz responded with a cocky grin. I laughed as Ryan shrugged his shoulders, then smacked the back of poor Chazzy's head.

Allison let out a few giggles and then glanced at her watch, her eyes widening. "Crap, my mom told me to be back as soon as I bought my cousin's gift," she muttered, standing up from her seat on the couch.

"No.." Ryan almost whispered. "Please stay."

Allison rolled her eyes and smiled at him, pinching his cheeks. "No worries! I can give you my number and call you tonight, sound good?"

Ryan's lips curled up into a smile and I found it odd how he didn't smack away the hands that were pinching both of his cheeks, as if he was a child. He never liked it when I did it so why is this an exception?

I have a feeling I know why...

"That would be great," he agreed, taking his phone out from his pocket as Allison did the same. I felt like a stalker when I watched them exchange numbers into each other's devices, and then hand them back to one another.

"I'll call you around eight, okay?" Allison told him, sliding her purse to hang from her shoulder.

"Sure, works for me," Ryan nodded.

She smiled, "And thanks for everything."

"It was no biggie! In fact, do you want a ride home?"

"You don't have to, I can just w-"

"-I want to," Ryan cut in. Allison paused and looked at him for a few seconds.

"Then..." she trailed off, biting her lip, "let's go."

-----

"Jamie!"

I heard my name coming from an angelic voice. It's been around fifteen minutes since Ryan left to drive Allison back to her house and since then, I've been laying on my bed lazily, the sheets tangled around my legs and my head resting on the mattress, not the pillows.