chapter 12

I woke up smiling like an idiot. I guess I will be smiling like the air hostesses today. I brushed my teeth and changed my pajamas. I went out and saw Maddie making me Pancakes , along with my whole family outside.

"Good morning" I greeted happily

"Morning sweetheart" dad placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Someone seems to be in a happy mode , huh?" Lillath said.

"Lol , no, I am always happy" I said and heard Sia chuckle in the background. I gave her a death glare.

"So , I heard you're doing a sleepover tonight?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, with Ginny. She came here last Wednesday" I replied.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" He asked.

"Nah , she will pick me up"

"Okay"

We had breakfast and it was already 1 pm . We are always late. Uh, 6 hours left.

I went to take a shower . I always take 1 hour for shower but today I guess it will take 2 hours.

----------------------Time skip-------------------------

It was 5 already and my two monkeys were applying Makeup on me. I told them to give a light makeup cause I wanna be natural.

I applied a dark pink or that's what you call lipstick and a bit of eyeliner. Natural.

They did my curls and wore my dress. I was ready. I loved the dress cause it was showing my hiddlestoner tattoo that I had 3 years back , above my breast. I am sure he will like it.

It was already 6:30 and I was having trouble with the heels cause I can't walk properly with heel. But today , FOR HIDDLESTON. I have to do it. Sia and Maddie were helping to adjust.

Soon , I adjusted gross in those heels and went for accessories. I wore a round ring earrings , a heart ring and Tom's necklace that he gifted me.

I was fully ready, just waiting for him to show up. It was 6:59 when the door bell rang . And a huge grin came from both of the monkeys.

"Wait, stay here, I will open" I said And got up.

I opened the door only to see the most hottest man in the world.

My mouth hung open seeing his hotness. He was burning,man.

"You're looking....hot"I said , still my mouth hung. His mouth was hung too.

"You're looking.... I.. I am out of words" he said still looking at me.

"You're looking sexy , can't wait to rip them off your body" he said and placed a quick kiss on my lips as he stepped inside.

"You're being horny mister"

"Then you shouldn't have dressed like this sexy" he licked his lips as he looked at my cleavage.

"Well , are you alone?"  He asked.

"No , Sia and Maddie are here"

"Hi Tom" they got in.

"Hi sweeties" he smiled.

"Do you mind if I borrow your sister for tonight?" What a gentleman.

"Oh of course not. Please free us by taking her. Lol" Maddie replied.

We were on our way to the main gate when I spoke up, looking forward

"You know no one called me beautiful today" I said with a smirk

"They didn't say cause you're looking more than beautiful. I really don't have any words for you. I guess I did the right thing being with you" he said.

"Means, if I didn't look beautiful today , you would regret being with me?"

"I didn't mean that" he chuckled.

We went outside only to see a Limousine car.

"Beautiful car for a beautiful girl" he said and opened the door for me.

"Thanks Prince Charming" I chuckled and went inside.

"My pleasure Cinderella. I hope you won't leave me half way through our date"

"That's never gonna happen"

We sat inside in ease and started to gossip about everything topic.

I saw the car stopping near JW Marriott.

"It's your hotel right?" I asked as I got out holding his hand.

"Mhmm , I don't wanna ruin any moment after dinner" he grinned.

"Be slow , my prince , I am a virgin" I chuckled.

"Wait , really?"

"Yuh. I mean I never kissed anyone, except now , and you expect me to jump for sex"

"Oh yeah , I forgot"

"Well, you made me a non lip virgin , so I give you the chance to make me real non virgin" I smirked.

"Someone's horny now , huh" he chuckled.

"Only for you" I crunched my nose.

We went and sat on a special table in a special place, only booked for us.

"Thank you tom" I said , grabbing his hand across the table.

"My pleasure princess" he kissed my hand.

"Well you know I should have made the reservation in my room if I knew you were dressing this hot" he said.

"Uh huh, why?"

"Cause I don't want anyone else to look at my girl . You're looking extreme today. And I saw some people staring at my girl"

"Someone's jealous" I smiled.

"Of course. Anyways. Hold up , I saw a tattoo there. What does it say?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You see, it's the seal that says I am only yours , I had it 3 years ago" I loved forward and he touched that place. Just above my breast.

He giggled" Hiddlestoner?"

"Yup" I pressed my lips to form a smile .

"This is good. You're only mine" he sat back and smiled.

We gossiped through the whole course. At the end , I felt heat building up between my legs, and I could feel I am already wet.

"I guess we shouldn't ruin any moment, right?" He said .

I nodded " I am already wet", I mumbled and stood up.

He held my back and escorted me to the Elevator. Some people were there too , so we waited for the second elevator. I don't know why , but I guess I do.

We went inside and Tom tapped on the tenth floor. As far as I know, these hotel Elevators are really slow .

As soon as the elevator closed , within a quick move , Tom pinned me to the elevator wall and attacked my lips. I took out my bare leg and he took it upto him with his free hand.
He trailed many kisses along my jaw and then my neck. He went to my weak point and I moaned.

Suddenly the elevator door opened and we parted , only waiting to go to his room.

As soon as he opened the door , again he pinned me the wall attacking my neck at first. 

He moaned softly on my skin and I spoke breathe less.

"Don't be a gentleman tonight" I panted.

"Are you sure?"

"Bad boys don't ask"

He gave me an evil grin and locked the door.

A.N- .
Anyways , this story will have an Antagonist aka villain. So whom do you want it to be. taylor swift or Zawe Ashton? I prefer Taylor lol.
Love
Salu<3